Zoo Med Habba Hut
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a safe hiding area and sleeping den made with natural fir with no plastics or resin.
- Perfect for reptiles, amphibians, and other small animals to lounge, sleep, play, and even climb.
- Provides a touch of nature and helps reduce boredom and stress from being in captivity.
- Perfect for tortoises, ferrets, guinea pigs, hedgehogs and other small animals.
- Ideal for any terrarium environment, and can be used with moss inside to provide more humidity.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Galapagos Terrarium Background, Tropical$15.23Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Exo Terra Gecko Cave for Reptiles, Large$35.27Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Exo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Small$3.60Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Cave, Small$12.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Exo Terra Ficus Silk Plant, Large$15.18Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Exo Terra Primate Skull Terrarium Hiding Place$17.49Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Zilla Reptile Cricket Water Pillows, 6-pack$2.17Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- DealExo Terra Jungle Vine for Reptiles & Amphibians, Large$13.74Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Komodo Raptor Skull, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Plastic Amapallo Terrarium Plant, Small$2.89Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Zoo Med Hermit Crab Sea Sponge$4.40Chewy Price$4.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
"Extra large not accurate" - too small for my box turtle - Zoo Med wrong info.
The measurements for the width - measures the outer edges but the mouth is 5 inches - too small for my turtle to turn around. Further the inner height is slightly over 3 inches - again very tight. This is described by the manufacturer as "Extra Large". It is not. I wish Chewy had the Zoo Med "Giant". Well made product but not as described. Not Chewy's fault but Zoo Med. Will donate this to a turtle rescue group.
We have two juvenile greek torts. They love these and prefer to hide in them more than any other shelters in their home.
Good for lizards and my snake
Wish you could fit a tortoise under it but with that said my rat snake likes it. She's a long girl but still gets all of herself underneath it. I also have skink who likes to hide under his.
small not an extra large
said it was an extra large it’s tiny. at least he can climb on it but not go in it.
Versatile and durable
I have previously purchased the much larger version of this for my boa who loves to hang out in it. But purchased this one for my guinea pigs. My smaller one likes to hide in it, and the other loves to climb on top of it. Thinks she’s climbed a mountain and looks very pleased with herself!
Half log for reptiles
A little larger than I expected for a size medium, but that's better than smaller than expected for sure. Very good quality, my snakes absolutely love it so I love it too. Definitely worth the price.
This product is alright
I bought this and my leopard gecko lik es it. Though the price is high.
Bought this for our blue tongue skink, BB, He loves it. He hides in it and when he is shedding the crawls over the top to help loosen his skin. Smooth on the inside and just enough texture on the outside to do its job
Awesome hut/hideaway for bearded dragon
We have a 75 gallon terrarium. Our juvenile bearded dragon Willow loves the zoo med Habba hut. She goes under it to cool down from her basking lamp or to sleep. She also enjoys climbing over it. It is a good size and will still work for her once she is a full grown adult.
perfect for my bearded dragon
I was worried about the size but it is perfect for my adult bearded dragon. He loves it and it looks nice.