Zoo Med Premium Repti Bark Natural Fir Reptile Bedding
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% pure fir bark that's washable and re-useable, simply soak in hot water ever 2-3 months for fresh and clean bark
- Smaller pieces help to prevent crickets from hiding in the substrate
- The ideal substrate for Green Iguanas and any other humidity love reptiles as bark slowly releases moisture into the environment
- Not heat treated so it gives the bark better moisture retention
- Repti Bark helps to replicate your pet's natural tropical habitat and aids in shedding and respiratory functions, and is conducive to natural burrowing and digging
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Coco Husk Brick Tropical Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 8-qt$6.49Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Coco Husk Tropical Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 7.2-qt$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Sand Mat Desert Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 47.5-in$33.38Chewy Price$49.99List Price$31.71Autoship Price
- Zilla Terrarium Liner, Brown, 20L/29-gal$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Forest Moss Tropical Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 7-qt, 2 count$8.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.60Autoship Price
- Galapagos Jurassic Fir Bark Reptile Terrarium Bedding, 8-qt bag$11.48Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.91Autoship Price
- Galapagos Cypress Tank-Mulch Natural Cypress Reptile Bedding, 24-qt bag$29.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Exoticare Exotichip Organic Coconut Husk Chip Reptile Bedding, 2-lb bag$22.12Chewy Price$25.00List Price$21.01Autoship Price
- Exoticare Coco Husk Coir Reptile Bedding, 11-lb bag$27.04Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.69Autoship Price
- Exoticare Premium Bioactive Reptile Substrate, 2-lb bag$17.29Chewy Price$24.99List Price$16.43Autoship Price
- Zilla Lizard Litter Aspen Chip Reptile Bedding, 8-qt bag, bundle of 3$22.26Chewy Price$23.43List Price$21.15Autoship Price
- Zilla Terrarium Liner, Green, 55-gal$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter & Bedding Type||Douglas Fir||Douglas Fir||Douglas Fir||Douglas Fir, Moss||Douglas Fir|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
We love it- they love it
Our hognoses seem to be a lot happier on the bark. In our super arid desert environment this allows us to give them a little humidity which helps with shedding and just makes them more comfortable!
Love this stuff
I absolutely love this stuff I absolutely love how it just gives the terrarium a fresh new start every time I put in new bedding when it's needed I love how the snakes have a perfect shed almost every time because it gives just the right amount of moisture that they need whereas Aspen bedding doesn't do that.
This product is by far the best because it is reusable and it is very easy to maintain also keeps humidity and moisture very good. I use this for my ball python and She loves it I hear most people saying be careful because your snake can swallow some pieces this can be true in some cases but when my snake is eating and swallows her food nothing goes inside her mouth. It’s always good to watch your snake eat and don’t take that long and if you are worried about your snake ingesting this just watch them eat their food So you can observe and keep an eye out other than that this is the best product out there on the market and it is very natural. I’ve been using this product for years And never had a problem.
We love this for our crested geckos, it holds humidity for them. It's all we have used in the last year and a half. All four of our crested geckos are healthy and thriving. Your substrate is a very important part of your husbandry.
Great but doubled in price?
This used to be between $14-$16 per 24 quart bag. What happened? That’s a huge jump for bark!
Redfoot tortoise likes this and so do I!
EXCELLENT price for the giant bag. I got 2 so Levi could bury himself a little. It's so easy to keep clean and I like that it's washable although I haven't tried that yet.
Best snake bedding out there!
I’ve tried multiple types of snake bedding and this stuff holds humidity the best. I have 8 ball pythons and they’re in a rack system. It holds humidity for days. Great product. Wish I could larger quantities though.
Holds humidity well for my ball python and boa constrictor
Perfect for Russian tortoise enclosures! Mine loves to burrow down.
This bark is perfect for my turtles habitat. It’s clean and inexpensive.