Zoo Med Repti Basking Reptile Spot Lamp
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Double reflector focuses more heat/light than regular spot lamps
- Ideal for use with diurnal reptiles as they have opposite schedules as humans
- Provide beneficial UVA rays for psychological health
- Increases the overall ambient air temperature and mimics the tropical and desert climates diurnal reptiles are used to
- Crafted to last up to 2,000 hours, so you don't have to change often
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's Mini Sun Dome Lighting Fixture, 5.5-in$18.28Chewy Price$24.51List Price
- Zoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp, 5.5-in$13.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Dual G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$37.99Chewy Price$44.09List Price
- Zilla Pro Sol Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture, Black, 20-in$55.00Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Zoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp$22.39Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Zilla Heat Mats Reptile Terrarium Heater, 16-watt$24.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Zoo Med Mini Deep Dome Lamp Fixture$20.42Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Reptile Heat Emitter, 150-watt$19.80Chewy Price$32.16List Price
- Zilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Day Blue, 25 Watts$7.83Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Single G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$9.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infrared Reptile Heater, 100-watt$20.57Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- dealZoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infared Reptile Terrarium Heat Emitter, 60-watt$21.09Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
220 Customer Reviews
Consistent quality issues
I have been using these bulbs for 3 years and go through them more quickly than expected. The bulbs burn out very quickly. I used to think it was the fact that we were swinging the lamp to open the lid of the tank, but even with the new setup of the front loader, these bulbs are a disappointment. Its sad because they are necessary but very unreliable. I am trying another brand after the last one only lasted 11 days of use in the lamp.
One went out after less than 2 months, the other within seconds
I bought these in December 2021. They came with little packaging to protect them. I put one in on March 29th and it blew on May 10th. I then put the other in moments later and it blew within seconds. We have had problems with ZooMed bulbs in the past but not this bad. Perhaps it is related to them being shipped. Regardless, we will not be buying ZooMed bulbs again if we can avoid it and we will not be buying bulbs from Chewy at all.
Bulbs don’t last
I’ve been using these bulbs for a while but recently these bulbs keep burning out within a few weeks. Try another brand
Dont buy GOES OUT EXTREMLY FAST
I have had to purchase at least 8 of these within the past couple of year, switching now as they have went out again after only 3 weeks! Terrible product do not waste your hard earned money on this scam
They do their job well, but not for long.
I love these lights, but for as long as I’ve been using them (about as long as they’ve existed), they blow easily. I always have to make sure I’ve got a spare on hand.
Quality control must be pretty bad
These burn out sometimes within a day. Does not seem like chewy offers anything else to try.
Thank you chewy
Unfortunately my first batch of these bulbs blew out immediately upon plugging them in! However I called chewy up and their customer service is hands down the best. They’re sending me a replacement batch and hope these ones aren’t defective. Thanks again chewy for being the best!
They work good for a bit but seem to burn out every 1-2 months however it may be that I have both of my reptiles on a timer rather than using a regular outlet so they may last longer without that. Still haven't found better luck with any other brands and this bundle of two is decent for the price.
I just wanna say I was super happy to see these bulbs on sale because they are so expensive where I live..i used my gift card as well so I only actually paid $27 out of pocket which was great. i ordered 3 boxes of two bulbs each.. I've already used them all and all but TWO bulbs have all blown one after another..i only got them a few days ago. I dont really blame chewy to be honest because alot of places and people have been complaining about the bulbs blowing super fast lately. It sucks because these are my favorite bulbs to use. Hopefully zoomed can figure it out and fix them. Super glad the other two havent blown yet as we live in the boonies and it's been snowing like crazy so we are snowed in and I dont want my dragons to be cold. I will say that whoever boxed them up in the chewy box did a fantastic job because they where so sealed in bubble wrap I had trouble on wrapping them. Lol
Yea, like the title says, the quality sucks. I remember buying this brand even a year ago and having a bulb last at least 6 months. Now, I've had one already burn out after barely a month and a half. I am disappointed to say the least, and now I see why they're selling them in a multi-pack.