Zoo Med Repti Calcium with D3 Reptile SupplementBy Zoo Med
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Formulated with ultrafine precipitated calcium carbonate with no impurities, phosphorus, or lead.
- Uniquely shaped particles have more surface area to increase calcium absorption.
- Enhanced with vitamin D3 to benefit reptiles that don’t spend a lot of time outdoors.
- Easy to use by simply dusting crickets or sprinkling on herbivore food during daily meals.
- The formula is proudly made in the USA with no fillers, additives, artificial colors or flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Precipitated Calcium Carbonate, Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3)....||Precipitated Calcium Carbonate.||Oolitic Aragonite Calcium Carbonate||Limestone Flour, Flavor, D-Activated Animal Sterol (Source of Vitamin D-3)....||Water, Calcium, Chloride, Calcium Lactate.|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
I have been feeding my dragon this and it made him like eating more! He jumps with excitement just seeing me open the container to dust his crickets. I’m glad this makes my baby beardie happy and healthy!
Different packaging but still good
A little bummed that it no longer has the shaker holes for sprinkling over my beardie’s salad, but still as fresh as always. My last bottle lasted me years.
delivery was good i guess
it came pretty fast bigger than expected I would recommend for the price
Easy to use
I would grind the egg shells and feed my turtle , but I noticed that they would come out the other end this is powder so it gets absorbed.
It's a big container for what I need it has all the right vitamins and everything you need to dust the food and I just love it I definitely won't have to get it for a little bit but when I do I'll definitely be getting it from here
I guess it works
I take a plastic bag, turtle's food, the calcium supplement, and shake it up. Turtle still eats the food when it has the white stuff on it, so that's all that matters. Looks healthy to me.
My turtle likes this, it is a little messy, but I use the lid of the pellet food to dust over and then give to my turtle. I think it helps her shell.
Beardie Hates It
Ive tried for SO LONG to get my beardie to take this supplement. Ive tried putting it on dry pellets, veggies, grasshoppers, meal worms, underneath his food, and even tried putting it directly onto his mouth. He WILL NOT eat it. He clearly is more willing to starve than eat anything this touches.
Must have for Reptiles
I use this for our bearded dragon, 5 days a week to make sure she is getting enough calcium in her diet. Easy to sprinkle on her bugs and/or salad.
Ya know, my tortoise needs it, I wanted it, they had it, I got it.