Zoo Med Repti Hammock
About This Item
- Provides a multi-dimensional perch for your reptile to relax, play, and bask on, with soft nylon mesh design.
- Attaches to any side of your terrarium and on glass, plastic, or acrylic surfaces with suction cups.
- Great for most arboreal type lizards like bearded dragons, iguanas, anoles, basilisks, water dragons, and more.
- Simple to set up and quick to move around the terrarium to suit your needs and for easy cleanup.
- Proudly made in the USA and available in two sizes to accommodate larger lizards or multiple pals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zilla Reptile Habitat Decor Shale Rock Den, Medium$7.99Chewy Price$30.22List Price
- Penn-Plax Floating Turtle Pier Platform, Large$18.97Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Zoo Med African Mopani Wood Terrarium Decor, 12-in$12.55Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Fluker's Pothos Repta-Vines, 6-ft$10.99Chewy Price$15.69List Price
- Fluker's Bend-A-Branch for Reptiles, Large$11.19Chewy Price$16.47List Price
- Komodo Forest Dual Feeder, Medium/Large$15.50Chewy Price$33.39List Price
- CC Pet Tortoise Spiked Reptile Hide$3.81Chewy Price$15.39List Price
- Komodo Deer Skull, Medium$16.83Chewy Price$27.29List Price
- CC Pet Wavy Cave Reptile Hide$15.08Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Stroodies MagLoft Magnetic BubbleLoft Gecko Hideout, Rose Gold, Small/Juvenile$12.45Chewy Price$16.00List Price
- Galapagos Mossy Cave Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Accessory, Fresh Green, 12-in$27.18Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plant Material||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
118 Customer Reviews
My green and all really like this hammock, she would sit on it all the time. Just make sure not to put it too close to the heat lamp
The small is perfect for our 20 gal terrarium and 1 juvenile leopard gecko
Bearded dragon loves it
I bought this for my bearded dragon and she loves it. She sleeps on it and under it sometimes. I've had no issues with it coming off the glass and the size is good for her.
Best thing ever!
Buy one! It took our gecko a while to get used to it but now he loves it! It gets him closer to the heat lamp and he loves to climb it and get some exercise. It stays suctioned cupped to the glass and we haven’t had any tearing. I bought the small and it’s big enough for our leopard gecko. To clean you can just take the netting off and leave the suction cups in the tank, it’s super convenient!
Giant size hammock
Love that you offer the giant size hammock for Bearded Dragons. The large is all you can find in the pet stores, and those are to small.
Lizard doesn't like at all
My lizard is a big girl, and none of these are big enough for her, so I always buy 2 and fix them so she can use them, it works great. The brand I was getting I can't get any more so hunting for a replacement I decided to give one a try. I got 2 as I always do but the way they are made I can't get them to work right, it ended up just about the size of a hanky
good but could be better.
I like the material of the hammock, my only issue is with the suction cups as they seem to fall off the glass very easily and is not sturdy for my dragon.
I dont like this at. Ripped so quickly and that's even before my bearded dragon even got on it. The material ripped just being on the window clings
Great for hermit crabs too!
Never knew prior to researching with my daughter that hermit crabs would be such active climbers. Posting this review just to share my idea/invention in case someone else would like to use it. I gently sewed reptile moss onto one of these hammocks and made sort of a climbing wall for our crabs. They love it (!!) and lately spend more time climbing then they do burrowing!! 4 stars only because the suction cups seem to let go easily.
I bought one and it's perfect for my crested geckos, we see them on it all the time over the last year. So I had to buy another one for some of my other crested geckos, or our snakes, haven't decided yet. Reptiles love hammocks. This one is easy to clean and holds up well.