Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, X-Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This dish can be used to hold your pet’s food or water.
- The lifelike rock design fits in beautifully with most terrariums.
- Made of 100% recycled plastic that’s non-porous to help avoid bad bacteria.
- Features a smooth interior for easy cleaning in between uses.
- Proudly made in the USA for reptiles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Reptile Water Dish, Small$6.60Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reservoir Reptile Water Bottle, 22-oz bottle$11.86Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Fluker's Corner Reptile Bowl, Large$16.29Chewy Price$23.63List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Corner Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$26.05Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Fluker's Repta-Waterer Reptile Water Bottle, 5-oz bottle$6.23Chewy Price$7.88List Price
- Exo Terra Bamboo Tweezers Feeding Tool$6.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Fluker's Hermit Crab Lagoon, Tan$5.46Chewy Price$6.24List Price
- dealExo Terra Invertebrate Reptile Water Dish$6.35Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- CC Pet Mini Reptile Soaking Bowl$5.79Chewy Price$6.59List Price
- Zoo Med Creatures Glow In The Dark Reptile Feeding Tongs$3.59Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Komodo Smart Dish Multi-Purpose Feeding Reptile Dish, Brown, Small$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Zoo Med Glow in the Dark Combo Food & Water Hermit Crab Bowl$2.86Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Capacity (Max)||40-oz||44-oz||3.4-oz||N/A||9.35 ounces|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Zoo Med Repti Rock XL water dish
I have been looking at stores for a good sized water dish my snakes could soak in, not just now, but down the road. I haven't found the right thing. I even looked at dog dishes. I ordered two different XL bowls from Chewy. This one seems just a little smaller, it could be the shape tricking my eyes, but if it is it's minimal. My snakes will be able to soak happily. I LOVE that this is made up of 100% recycled plastic! That matters to me! It's durable and pretty heavy but not nearly as much as the other. My snakes don't tip their water so I prefer this lighter bowl. I am very happy with this product!! I will be ordering more.
Nice Rock Bowl
So, caveat, I actually bought this for my dog and she hates it (she hates almost every water bowl so this was a long shot). That said, it's very nicely painted, solidly built, and holds a LOT more water than it appears to at first glance. I'm sure this is a good size, naturally-looking rock bowl for a reptile enclosure. The sticker on the inside of mine came right off with zero adhesive residue.
Heavy duty but light weight..
I received the brown one as pictured. Honestly I would’ve been fine with any color. Sticker came right off for me. It was actually $10 cheaper here on Chewy than the local pet store here in town. Love that it’s made in USA! My only complaint would be that after you fill it up, the water is only about an 1.25” to 1.5” deep. Wish it was deeper like the corner dish ZM makes but it’ll work. If it was deeper, I’d give it a five star but they’ll have to settle for a four-star on this one.
Made in USA
It does hold a full 4 cups of water. It’s working great for our adopted garter snake who has grown to be larger than we expected.
Picture shows brown, the one I got was green. Wish it would of came in brown. Still works, just doesn't go as well with my theme. But the ball python likes it
Good size for our growing ball python. Glad to see it is made from100% recycled material. I had no trouble getting the sticker off the inside of the bowl.
Great for an adult ball python
Needed an upgrade for my growing ball python and this was a great fit!
really good water dish but one problem
I was online chewy looking for a big good sized water dish for a good price for my green tree frogs and I came upon this. When it got here I really liked it, it was bigger than I thought, fit perfectly in my tank but one problem. They placed a sticker in the middle of the water dish and when I went to peel it and the bottom was really sticky. I had to wash it and get the stickiness off because I didn't want my frogs to be stuck to this. It took me a while but it finally came off. Good price, Good size, maybe just try putting the sticker at the bottom instead of the middle of the dish.
Great bowl, but terrible sticker placement
This bowl is large and wonderful and exactly what I needed for my adult beardie. I only wish that Zoo Med wouldn't put the sticker on the inside of the bowl. It took me 4 hours to get the sticker residue off. I tried vinegar, baking soda, soap and water (both hot and cold), and finally resorted to acetone. And it STILL didn't come out. My roommate had the brilliant idea to try peanut butter and this finally got the sticker residue out of the bowl but my goodness. It would have been so much easier if they had the sticker on the bottom of the bowl.
Great for reptiles who enjoy soaking!
Love this product! It is the perfect size for my adult corn snake's enclosure. This allows her to have the option to soak if she wants to, which is why I bought it. Great size.