Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB T5 HO Reptile Terrarium Lamp, 24-watt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-output reptile lamp.
- Claw-fect for larger reptile habitats.
- Crafted to put out stronger and brighter UVB light.
- Designed to help prevent or reverse metabolic bone disease.
- Made in Germany.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med ReptiSun T5-HO Reptile Terrarium Hood, 36-in$86.33Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun Reptile Terrarium Hood, 24-in$65.99Chewy Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Repta-Clamp Lamp with Switch, 5.5-in$6.11Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Reptile Heat Emitter, 100-watt$15.00Chewy Price$31.00List Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Clamp Lamp, 8.5-in$10.85Chewy Price$24.63List Price
- Zilla Heat Mats Reptile Terrarium Heater, 4-watt$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun LED Terrarium Hood$79.98Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Reptile Terrarium Thermostat$35.38Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Single G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$9.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 T8-HO UVB Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 25 x 36-in$38.44Chewy Price
- Fluker's 5.5-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Dimmer$9.40Chewy Price$28.70List Price
- REPTI ZOO Dual Dome Reptile Heat Lighting Kit$34.62Chewy Price$41.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Reptisun T5 UVB
Very well packaged they actually care for the product unlike other companies that just throw it in the box and ships it off and may break a couple, BUT CHEWY SHEEESH u can tell that they care all my bulbs arrived in perfect condition
Dragon Likes Them
I upgraded my beardie from a dome with a UVB CFL bulb to a 2 foot fluorescent fixture with 4 of these bulbs. The light coverage is amazing compared to before when the corners were always in shade. Now my lizard doesn't have to go to one specific area to get his UVB. I added in a log that creates a cavern when partially buried, and a castle hide in case he wants shade. People have said in other reviews these bulbs were dim or flickered, but they take a couple minutes to warm up and some fixtures you have to wiggle the bulbs a little because current comes in only when the bulb is rotated a specific degree.
Burnt out in less than a week
Bought two. The first one burnt out in a week. Will drop to one star if second one burns out.
I've had reptiles for many, many years and I've never had an issue with the Zoo Med T5s. This last one I got is so dull and cannot be used. Very disappointing!
This is a bulb - this is not a lamp - this bulb hooks into a hood
Without the hood, I cannot use the bulb - this should be spelled out in the product description. I would have gotten a different bulb - I am not happy
I’m so upset. The most recent bulb I purchased only lasted 1 week. Not worth the $25! Now I’m really in a bind because my local stores do not sell these and my beardie needs her UVB ASAP!
I have purchased this item. However, I am needing help in purchasing the power unit. Please help. Would you recommend selling items needed as a unit. This will take the guess workout of it. Considering for my chameleon's lighting renovation make over.
Was what I needed for my bearded dragon. Was very happy it arrived unbroken and working. I can't seem to find this bulb in the pet stores so I'm happy it's on here. It's for 22" fixture btw doesn't mention it but shows in photo.
Easy to order, reasonably priced, very pleased with this product. Bonus points that it was not broken when delivered.
Highly recommended for your Dragon
This reptisun bulb does wonders for my dragon, his appetite has improved and he's very active. Not to mention Chewys great shipping time is top notch -A Petstore employee