Zoo Med Turtletherm Heater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safely heats water up to 78 degrees Fahrenheit (26 degrees Celsius).
- Digital thermometer display with suction cup mounting makes installation easy.
- Submersible heater features an automatic shut-off for added safety when the unit is removed from water.
- Helps your pet maintain an ideal internal temperature and prevent loss of appetite.
- Great for use with Red-eared Sliders, African Sidenecks, and Musk, Painted and other aquatic turtles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med ReptiCare Rock Heater, Giant$31.30Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Paludarium Heater, 25W$21.99Chewy Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Dual G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$37.99Chewy Price$44.09List Price
- Fluker's 10-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Switch$19.99Chewy Price$30.05List Price
- Zoo Med Avian Sun Deluxe Floor Reptile Lamp$57.20Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Avian Sun Deluxe Floor UVB Reptile Lamp$58.53Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiTherm Habitat Heater, 40W$44.00Chewy Price$59.22List Price
- dealZoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infared Reptile Terrarium Heat Emitter, 60-watt$21.09Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- dealZoo Med Tropical UVB & Heat Lighting Kit$49.23Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- Exo Terra Day/Night Reptile Terrarium LED Fixture, Small$31.46Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Zilla Terrarium Lamp Mounting Spring Clip$3.99Chewy Price
- Zilla Digital Terrarium Temperature Controller$25.00Chewy Price$56.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Keeps my turtle tank warm!
I was nervous to purchase at first due to poor reviews, but I found this to be a quality product! I have a 300 gallon Rubbermaid stock tank for my 2 large red eared sliders. I only keep it full to about 100 gallons, and this heater been keeping the temp between 78-80 F consistently. Safe, dependable, works well, and turtles are comfortable and happy!
not yet boiling turtles!
heater is supposed to be pre set for a max temp of 78 degrees. this zoo med heater has been fluctuating in temperature between between 85-78 since initial installation.this unit does shut down within this range of temperatures. the turtles seem to be enjoying the newly elevated temps and are feeding much better.
Worked for a month and died
Stopped working altogether after a month. Won't buy again.
Broke after less then a month of using it....just stopped Turing on