Zoo Med Wire Cage Clamp Reptile LampBy Zoo Med
About This Item
- Intended for use with mercury vapor lamps, incandescent heat lamps and ceramic heat emitters.
- Open wire cage can help prevent dangerous back heat.
- Heat-resistant ceramic socket can handle up to 150 watts of energy.
- Includes a convenient on/off switch for easier device control.
- Safe, durable and reliable to help stand the test of time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
great fixture without clamp
Bought this for extra heat during chilly winter nights, for my Russian tortoise. Fixture doesn’t get too hot and allows heat to emit. Light weight and easy to use with on/off switch. Only reason I took stars off is because the clamp is useless. It does not support the weight of the fixture. I even used a smaller ceramic bulb. There is no hanging option, so you are left with placing it on top of the enclosure. I tried tightening the screws and clamping to different stands, nothing worked. The fixture doesn’t stay where you point it, or it isn’t secure and slips. If you are relying on the clamp feature, you may need to play around to ensure it is safe and secure. If you can place on top of enclosure, you’ll have no issues.