Advantage II Flea Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian-recommended treatment kills all life stages of fleas on puppies and dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing 21-55 pounds.
- Begins working within 12 hours to kill fleas on contact.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult fleas to break the life cycle and help prevent re-infestation.
- Waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.
- Convenient, monthly topical application contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen; available in packs of 4 or 6 treatments.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAdvantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, 3-10 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$52.45Chewy Price$59.98List Price$49.83Autoship Price
- DealAdvantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$44.98Chewy Price$42.73Autoship Price
- DealK9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 4-10 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$43.99Chewy Price$49.98List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- DealPetArmor Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$11.85Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.26Autoship Price
- DealTropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray, 32-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealAdvantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$44.98Chewy Price$42.73Autoship Price
- DealAdvantage Yard & Premise Spray, 32-oz hose-end spray$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- DealPetArmor Home Household Spray Fresh Scent for Pets, 24-oz bottle$7.64Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.26Autoship Price
- DealK9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$41.95Chewy Price$49.98List Price$39.85Autoship Price
- DealVet's Best Flea + Tick Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$7.27Chewy Price$8.57List Price$6.91Autoship Price
- DealK9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$47.98Chewy Price$49.98List Price$45.58Autoship Price
- DealPetArmor Home & Carpet Spray Fresh Scent for Pets, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 9.10%, Pyriproxyfen 0.46%.||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 9.10%, Pyriproxyfen 0.46%.||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 9.10%, Pyriproxyfen 0.46%.||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.80%, Permethrin 44.00%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%...||Active Ingredients : Imidacloprid 9.10% , Pyriproxyfen 0.46%.|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
223 Customer Reviews
another one bites the dust
WHY are fleas so resilient ?? I’ve tried everything under the sun that is OTC and even came back to Advantage because it seemed to have worked the best. But not any longer. I am so disheartened. This latest purchase plus one more for the cats without them getting a break is awful. I’ve vacuumed everything daily, washed bedding, done everything possible and nada, zilch. My poor babies! This now would mean I will have to save up for the vet, which I definitely could have afforded by now with all the wasted monies spent on products that are not effective!
Safe flea treatment for a pregnant dog
I am extremely pleased to find out from several different reputable sources that Advantage is safe on pregnant dogs.
THIS DOESN'T WORK ON TICKS!
After finding tons of ticks on the dog, I came here to look at the product that's when I realized it doesn't even say it works on Ticks. That is kind of my fault but why would you even have a product that doesnt do both? I guess I need to put something else on the dog to prevent Ticks... Annoying.
Trust this brand!
I’ve been using Advtg 2 for a few years now and it’s kept the fleas off my small girl every season. I also have to buy the XL for my other two and year after year we never have a flea issue! Until I started using this brand, we really struggled but now it’s a peace of mind knowing they’re all protected.
Great product & price!
I got the 6 month supply on hand so my groomer can apply after my Albee's wash! I can apply it also because it's easy to do. Looking forward to summer!
Not for ticks
Before ordering, read the details of your item. I assumed this protected from fleas and ticks.
We gave veen using this product on our larger dogs fir a number of years. Not one if our dogs got fleas with this product.
I have been using Advantage ll on my dog for years without any issues. Easy to apply.
It’s been only 8 days
We received this product on December 2nd 2021, we purchased a box for 21-55lbs, as wells as two boxes for 4-10lbs. We followed the instructions for each dog. Day three we looked and didn’t see any flea on any of the three dogs. Day six we noticed them starting to scratch again. Here it is day eight and they have fleas again. We have treated the yard and home as well, and the only fleas are on the dogs. Extremely disappointed with this product.
It works, OK.
It works, need I say more! A great product, that works as it should for the price.