Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 4-22 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For use on dogs and puppies 10 weeks of age and older and weighing 4 pounds or greater.
- Designed with imidacloprid, an insect neurotoxin that works to paralyze and kill fleas within 1 hour of treatment.
- Unique, soft chew can be given straight from your hand and fed as a treat to alleviate your dog and stop infestation.
- Available without a prescription so you can always have chews on hand to stop infestations immediately.
- Cut out the complications of messy topical treatments with a simple daily chew.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 23-110 lbs, 7 Soft Chews$26.98Chewy Price$22.78Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 2-25 lbs, 12 Tablets$60.89Chewy Price$62.99List Price$57.85Autoship Price
- NextStar Fast Acting Flea & Tick Treatment Small Dog 5-22 lbs, 3 doses$37.36Chewy Price$44.99List Price$35.49Autoship Price
- TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 6 - 22 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, over 25 lbs, 6 Tablets$35.25Chewy Price$40.99List Price$33.49Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Project Paws Brewer’s Yeast & Garlic Natural Flea & Tick Repellent for Dogs, 300 Chewable tablets$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$28.49Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Dual Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-14 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$5.76Chewy Price$5.47Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Imidacloprid.||Imidacloprid.||—||—||Coconut Oil, Garlic Powder, Flaxseed...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||—||Hickory, Bacon|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
High price low quality
High price for low quantity and quality product. would not buy again or suggest to anyone to purchase. did not kill fleas on 7 lb dog for even 24 hours in a treated yard and home even after a flea bath. Save your money...
Just what I expected
It came really fast!! They are just what I ordered and are working perfectly. If your dog doesn’t like to take pills and is a struggle to get them to take it try these chewable they work for me I give them to my dog as a “treat” not medication and he takes them perfectly fine.
This is a great product. my house dogs go outside during the day and we live in the country. This product saves on vet prescriptions. Give it a try.
Works very well . Great product! Recommend to every dog owners . Give it a try
I flea found on my puppy! Adventist was recommended to solve the discomfort. It has solved the problem with no side effects and puppy is happy boy.
No doubts it works!
Found an old bottle at a house I cleaned. It was expired. We have used Frontline for years. The last few hasn’t worked as well as in the past. The fleas were eating the dogs alive. One pill later and the dogs slept (& the humans bcuz no incessant itching kept us up. This isn’t a one time done. It requires either a daily dose or whenever you see fleas jumping & biting. My dogs think they are treats and don’t hesitate to eat them. I highly recommend this product. Will be buying again.
Fleas falling off
I purchased a bottle of these to help control an infestation. After 3 days, 3 does, I began to notice fleas where my boy was laying. Multiple fleas, like 5 to 8 fleas. Initially I thought the infestation was worsening. Day 4 no fleas! Treated the house, the outside. Unfortunately, raccoons, opossum, and skunks roam the neighborhood. I think it's impossible to remove the fleas from my property, especially when next door doesn't. These pills did work for me, so I came back to get a 30 day supply.
Works for our Pup!
We are fortunate that these work. Other's aren't so lucky. All I can say is try it!
the cost is way too high
the meds work but the price is way too high their easy to give but as a Senior the cost is too expensive is there any other product that works but far cheaper
Not worth it
Doesn't work will not order again. She liked the taste of the chew but didn't kill the fleas or keep them off I think it bothered them but did not kill.