American Journey Kitten Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real chicken is the first ingredient in a smooth loaf pate for a flavor and texture kittens love.
- Specially crafted to support the nutritional needs of growing kittens.
- Wholesome ingredients like cranberry, flaxseed and fish oil.
- Features nutrients such as DHA and AHA to support healthy brain and eye development, plus omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for skin and coat health.
- Grain-free recipe made without corn, soy, wheat, poultry by-product meal or artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Kitten Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.92Chewy Price$42.96List Price$36.02Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Tiny Tasters Kitten Chicken Grain-Free Minced Wet Cat Food, 1.75-oz pouch, case of 12$15.48Chewy Price$14.71Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Natural Chicken Recipe Kitten Wet Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$35.76Chewy Price$33.97Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Tiny Tasters Kitten Chicken Grain-Free Pate Wet Cat Food, 1.75-oz pouch, case of 12$15.48Chewy Price$14.71Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Grain-Free High Protein Chicken Recipe Kitten Wet Food, 3-oz cans, case of 24$45.36Chewy Price$43.09Autoship Price
- Instinct Kitten Grain-Free Pate Real Chicken Recipe Natural Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$32.28Chewy Price$30.67Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Kitten Whitefish & Tuna Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, case of 24, 3-oz$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Grain-Free High Protein Salmon Recipe Kitten Wet Food, 3-oz cans, case of 24$39.19Chewy Price$45.36List Price$37.23Autoship Price
- Weruva Tuna & Salmon Formula in a Hydrating Puree Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, 12 count$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Kitten Can Jam! Chicken, Tuna, & Salmon Flavored Pate Canned Cat Food Variety Pack, 3-oz, case of 12$21.49Chewy Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger, Kitten Classic, Turkey Pate Recipe, Canned Cat Food, 3oz,case of 24$16.59Chewy Price$15.76Autoship Price
- Weruva Chicken Breast Formula in a Hydrating Puree Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, 12 count$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth...||Chicken, Turkey, Liver...||Chicken, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Salmon, Chicken, Liver...||Salmon, Liver, Meat By-Products...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Pea-Free|
|Health Feature||Brain Health||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
While our kitten isn’t picky and he’ll eat most anything, this is definitely his favorite. Like climb my leg yelling at me to get his food ready faster favorite.
Something changed and not for the better
My cats loved this food and I was waiting impatiently for it to come back in stock. I ordered some when it was in stock again and what a disappointment! I don't know what happened but something in this formula changed. They refuse to eat it at all! They used to gobble it down but now, they just turn and walk away. I'm donating the rest to a rescue in the hopes that some of their kitties will like it because in this house, no one is touching it.
Can't get them to eat it
I can't get my kittens to eat this. They love the minced version but absolutely ignore this pate. The plate would be filled with two other types of kitten food for variety and they would eat those little morsels but then ignore this pate. If I sprinkle a topper over it, they would maybe sniff and lick it, but go back to ignoring it once the toppers are gone. I wanted to like this so much because the minced version is such a favorite, but there's just something about this that they're not fond of.
This is the best kitten food. I am using it to help put on weight for an older cat that I rescued. I used it for my kittens as well. All American journey products is all I use for wet food. My cats gobble it up.
Kittens ate it well, not their fav but a good food
Can only get in small cans, I have 5 kittens and need bigger cans. But the food is moist, they like it and they generally finish it up.
Maybe for nurselings
We have two young cats, Siamese mixes, one is 6 months old and one is just about a year. The 6-month-old will eat just about anything and he doesn't really like this food but he will eat it. He will not run to go clean up the bowl of the older cat that refuses to eat it. He normally does with other wet foods, but not this one. It's very sticky and has a strange gummy texture. It also smells pretty funky. I will not be purchasing this item again. It might be good for bottle babies to mix in with milk because it has almost no texture whatsoever.
My kitties won't eat it.
The one star is not an indicator that the food is bad in any way, it's just because my kittens/cats won't touch it. It looks good but for whatever reason they won't go near it or the other kitten food pruchased, and I've tried several times even waiting till they were very hungry to see if that might be an incentive but no luck. What surprises me is that they are not picky eaters at all but just don't seem to like it for reasons I don't know. Thank you all the same.
Nope, kittens won’t even touch it
I really thought my kittens would love this food. I bought American Journey for my dogs before, but my kittens and cats don’t like it. No one wants to eat this food. It’s a waste of money and I went ahead and donated it to the shelter. Although I don’t think the shelter cats will eat it either considering I couldn’t get my non-picky of a cat to even touch it.
This is the only food that does not upset my kitty’s tummy problem is it seems to always be out of stock. Chewy please gets some more!
1 of 2 are only mildly interested
I have 2 kittens that are pretty good eaters. One has slightly higher tendency to turn her nose at food the other will eat anything given to her. I have tried feeding this food to my kitties on a few occasions. The first time they sniffed and walked away. The second time I mixed with their more favored option and they ate all. The third time one ate some the other refused. It doesn’t smell bad. The ingredients aren’t bad. It’s too bad my kitties are picky. I will give this to my friend to try for her kitten, and keep some as a mixer.