American Journey Landmark Chicken Recipe in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Based on a prey-based, feline-appropriate diet with real, shredded chicken in a savory broth.
- A protein-first approach to nutrition—95% chicken and chicken broth, plus 5% vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Cooked in real broth which helps add a healthy boost of hydration for cats in every meal.
- Complete and balanced with added vitamins, minerals and taurine, an amino acid that’s essential to feline heart and vision health.
- Zero grains, wheat, corn, soy, carrageenan, potatoes, plant proteins, synthetic flavor enhancers, antibiotics, MSG or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Landmark Mackerel & Tuna Recipe in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$12.90Chewy Price$13.76List Price$12.25Autoship Price
- American Journey Landmark Tuna & Tilapia Recipe in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$13.78Chewy Price$15.31List Price$13.09Autoship Price
- American Journey Minced Turkey Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$35.21Chewy Price$33.45Autoship Price
- American Journey Landmark Chicken & Turkey Recipe in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$13.92Chewy Price$15.47List Price$13.22Autoship Price
- American Journey Minced Salmon & Tuna Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$35.37Chewy Price$33.60Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Atlantic Tuna, Mackerel, Chicken & Shrimp, Trout & Tuna Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 12$29.61Chewy Price$28.13Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Shredded Boneless Chicken & Beef Entree in Sauce Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$13.94Chewy Price$29.88List Price$13.24Autoship Price
- American Journey Pate Poultry & Beef Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24, bundle of 2$59.14Chewy Price$56.18Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Complete Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 12$23.69Chewy Price$22.51Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Shredded Boneless Chicken & Chicken Liver Entree in Sauce Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$13.94Chewy Price$29.88List Price$13.24Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Best Day Eva! Beef & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$15.49Chewy Price$15.92List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- American Journey Minced Chicken & Turkey Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.56Chewy Price$29.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Sunflower Oil...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Turkey...||Mackerel & Tuna Recipe: Fish Broth, Mackerel, Tuna...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Sweet Potatoes...||Chicken & Turkey Recipe: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Turkey...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Pea-Free...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Pea-Free...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Pea-Free...|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can||Variety Pack||Can||Variety Pack|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
108 Customer Reviews
They just walked away
My two kitties did not like this at all. They did not even try it, just walked away from their bowls. Disheartening because I try to get them to eat healthy food. Gave it to a shelter. Hope their kitties will eat it.
My poor kitty got the sploots
He loved the food, ate every bite, however, i noticed the “gravy” seemed awfully oily, like a good layer of fat discs floating on top of his wet food, and only when he eats this specific recipe from this brand, he gets the kitty sploots! The fish ones from this brand are fine for him, but the chicken one, definitely going to avoid haha
I usually trust chewy products but my cats wouldn’t touch this stuff even when they were hungry. Disappointing.
Made in Thailand
I only buy Made in USA cat food. Because my cat likes American Journey, I decided to try this. Since it is made in Thailand, I gave it to an animal shelter.
YUM! Delicious to the last shred!
Mr Wonderful - who is quite fussy - loves this food. My only complaint is that if I don't want to use the whole can, none of the standard lids fit the open top.
Chicken that looks like chicken
My cats love this stuff. It’s shredded chicken in broth. Not weirdo paste with some bits of chicken. They react to this cat food the same way they would to shredded chicken breast that I will boil for them on occasion. Even my picky eater likes this, particularly the broth.
I recommend, with only one reservation
This food looks amazing. It looks and smells like shredded chicken in chicken broth. I was so hopeful my senior with kidney disease would love it as he is under weight. He is at a point where he is only interested human food - fresh cooked meat and broth. He will eat some of the Purina senior canned ground food, about half of a 3 ounce can - not much! The first time I offered this to him, he lapped up the broth and left the shredded chicken. The second can, he would not even drink the broth. I had the same thing happen with a prior cat with kidney disease and diabetes. She would not touch canned shredded chicken in broth. So, it may be related to the disease. The other 16 cats/foster cats love it of course, so there will be plenty of happy cats. They normally get dry or canned Purina or American Journey or Nulo, so this shredded chicken and broth is a treat.
Amazingly like another premium cat food
One of our girls eats a grain free shredded chicken formula. Sometimes its out of stock and always expensive. Not wanting to cut quality, we tried Landmark chicken in broth grain free. I was quite pleased with the product as was our cat. She never missed a beat alternating between this and her normal food. I did notice it has a little more ash and a little less taurine so they are not exactly the same, but we recommend it.
stringy and on the dry side
my kitty lapped up the juice but when she tried to eat the chicken she couldn't deal with the long stringy thread-like texture - interestingly, the chicken threads are dry even though the can has broth... maybe it is overcooked?. I picked some and tried to pull them apart or cut them into smaller strings but she just makes a 'I can't swallow this' face as she tries to eat it and walks away. If your cat likes chunks, this can is not for her/him.
My cat loves it!!
My cat loves it! She eats it all, and after doing lots of cat food research I'm happy to be able to give her food that she likes, and that I know is good for her. I also sometimes use this cat food as a more budget friendly alternative to tiki cat. Either when it's out of stock or to save costs when needed.