Arm & Hammer Litter Naturals Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural clumping litter made with natural corn fibers, a plant-based clumping agent, moisture-activated baking soda, and mineral oil.
- Double duty plant-based ingredients and Arm & Hammer baking soda eliminate the toughest feces & urine odors.
- Weighs 50% less than clay litter, making it easier for pet parents to pour, store, and use.
- Low dust formula allows you and your feline friend to breathe easy in the comfort of your home.
- Absorbs 2X the amount of liquid when compared to clay litter formulas!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.08Chewy Price$18.13Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Naturals Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 18-lb bag$18.69Chewy Price$19.89List Price$17.76Autoship Price
- Frisco Summer Clean Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$19.73Chewy Price$18.74Autoship Price
- Premium Choice Carefree Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb Bab$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Sanicat Evolution Kitten Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Frisco Odor Defense Herbal Pine Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.37Chewy Price$16.50Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Odor Defense Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.46Chewy Price$16.59Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Relaxing Chamomile & Rose Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Forever Fresh Cedarwood Clumping Cat Litter, 18-lb box$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Unscented Odor Defense Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.46Chewy Price$16.59Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Attractant Multi-Cat Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$15.18Chewy Price$14.42Autoship Price
- Scoop Away Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$12.49Chewy Price$13.39List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free||Unscented, Flushable, Odor Control...||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable...||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable...|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
581 Customer Reviews
NO MORE GNATS!!!
Not sure if it's me but this stuff doesn't promote those fruit flys/gnats in the litter box cabinet. I used clay then used clumping clay and the crystals all of them would let gnats/small annoying flys. The crystals were ok but didn't absorb so urine would collect then the gnats came. But this stuff is great I am not covering up my nose because of dust when scooping and the fly strip in the cabinet is empty!! It's really light when scooping and not a chore to bring the bag to the box. I am not a daily scooper never have been and I can tell this is making a big difference between all the other litters. And I am loving the whole biodegradable thing we use to much corn as humans and at least we are using waste to get rid of waste. Hopefully this while stay in production for awhile but this is my first bag so, I am reserving the right to edit this review.
Best litter IMO
I love this litter, not only does it smell like trees, it's easier to clean and I think healthier for my cat. Clay litter is dusty, I don't want my baby breathing those chemicals or myself when I clean it up.
Low odor and highly scoopable
In the past I have had inside/outside cats so litter was never on my grocery list unless I had an oil spill and then clay litter will do. This litter is the bomb diggity for the cat pan. It's not clay so I can dispose of it (sans poop) in the back corner of my yard and it decomposes readily. Very easy to scoop out the kitty business and a quick stir of the pan releases the scent anew. I had been using pine based litter, which was fine except for all the dust in my floor from their exiting the litter pan and the lingering ammonia smell. Those issues are minimal with this litter brand. Very pleased with this and the discount for purchasing multiple bags and autoshipping is appreciated.
This is the best litter I've used. The cats love it. It does not smell like urine and lasts about 3 weeks for 2 boxes and 3 cats. The urine stays together so I can scoop it without it falling apart. Highly recommended
I love this litter, having 28 cats I’ve been searching for a litter to hold up for at least a week, and not break the bank. Finally I found it, even the Hoodlums approve.
Does the Duty!
Arm & Hammer products are all so good! This clumping litter works so well. The daily scooping of my cat's litter box is very easy when I use this product.
I use Arm & Hammer Naturals to top off okokat. This litter is a finer grain, so it is easier for my cats to track. But since it smells so fresh, it is a good topper for the okokat base. I highly recommend it.
Ok litter not the best
I got this litter for my 2 indoor cats. I love that it is light to carry down to the basement. Smells great. Does not clump well at all. I wanted to love this litter but they need to get it to clump because it falls apart when I am cleaning the litter box
Strong added scent the "Naturals" product has without being even used.
The scent is so strong that my kitten won't use it. I find it offensive. I bought the product, paying more, in the hopes that it would be more "natural" It doesn't smell like it. baking soda has no odor, so I'm confused! I won't pay extra for this product unless that issue is removed.
My cats choose this litter
Arthritis makes it hard for me to lift anything heavy. Because of this, and success with Arm & Hammer, I decided to try this. I have three large litter boxes for two large cats. I emptied, cleaned and filled one box with the Litter Naturals. My cats immediately began using and now this appears to be their favorite box. I’ll clean and add this to a second box this week. I do NOT like the scent. Please make unscented.