Atenolol (Generic) Tablets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Atenolol is a medication prescribed to treat certain heart diseases, such as arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats). It works by slowing the heart rate and helping it to work more efficiently. It may also be prescribed to lower blood pressure. Customers may receive this uncoated tablet under the name Tenormin.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate (Generic) Tablets, 75 mg, 1 tablet$0.15Chewy Price
- Furosemide (Generic) Tablets For Dogs & Cats, 12.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.24Chewy Price$0.23Autoship Price
- Methimazole (Generic) Tablets for Cats, 5-mg, 1 tablet$0.16Chewy Price$0.15Autoship Price
- Amlodipine Besylate (Generic) Tablets, 2.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.15Chewy Price$0.14Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate (Generic) Tablets, 2.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.15Chewy Price$0.14Autoship Price
- Benazepril HCl (Generic) Tablets, 5-mg, 1 tablet$0.11Chewy Price$0.10Autoship Price
- Spironolactone (Generic) Tablets, 25-mg, 1 tablet$0.18Chewy Price$0.17Autoship Price
- Prednisolone (Generic) Tablets, 5-mg, 1 tablet$0.13Chewy Price$0.12Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Kitty heart disease
When I first started this for my cat she was listed with very severe heart disease. I was super nervous to start this because she's small/young. After 9 months of usage, and a cardio follow-up scan her heart disease has improved and is now considered moderate. She is under 8 ilbs, I break one of the tablets into 4 pieces. 1 morning, 1 night. Getting her treated on this product made a huge improvement in her everyday life, with much more play. If your vet has recommended this for your pet, I can say I've had a good experience. :)