BFF Tuna & Chicken Chuckles Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wild-caught tuna and lean chicken breast are the top ingredients for animal-sourced protein for healthy muscles and activity.
- Packed with amino acids, vitamins, minerals and essential taurine for overall health and well-being.
- Loaded with tasty broth so it's a great way to add hydration to help support digestive and urinary health.
- Protein as the major source of calories to meet the nutritional needs of carnivores and provides a balanced diet for cats of all ages.
- Made in food safe facilities and free of grain, gluten and MSG, and comes in easy-to-open cans.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BFF Tuna Too Cool Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, tray of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Chicken 4-Eva Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Salmon & Tuna Tuck Me In Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Turkey Tiptoe Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Bonito Be Mine Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken Cherish Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve The Slice is Right Wild Caught Salmon Dinner Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 5.5-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$29.88List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Tuna Til' Then Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Tropical Blendz with Turkey & Coconut Oil Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$20.28Chewy Price$19.27Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Tilapia Twosome Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Cattyshack with Chicken & Shrimp Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Taco Stewsday Beef, Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$18.87Chewy Price$21.48List Price$17.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tuna, Fish Broth, Chicken (Boneless...||Tuna, Fish Broth, Chicken (Boneless...||Tuna, Fish Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil...||Tuna, Fish Broth, Tilapia...||Tuna, Fish Broth, Shrimp...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO|
|Food Texture||Minced||Chunks in Gravy, Minced||Minced||Minced||Minced, Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
80 Customer Reviews
where's the "Gelee"?
No go for my 2 cats. Both cats took a bite and walked away. Second time wouldn't even take a bite. Thinking they would like it because of "Gelee", there is NO gelee.. It was on sale, good time to try new foods.
Not a hit with my cats
I was excited to try this but unfortunately none of my 5 cats will eat it. I figured I would just feed it to my dog instead but she won't eat it either... Not a winner in our house.
They changed the recipe :(
We have a senior cat and it is hard to maintain her weight. It took us months to find food she likes and eats. We bought every brand/ every flavor in the last 12 months and finally she liked: b.f.f Tuna & Chicken Chuckles Dinner in Aspic I thought it is the same.... so now I have 23 cans and she doesn't like it
Daddy Cat loves it.
My feral cat has urology issues and I use this wet food to give him his medicine. He loves it.
Great taste, great delivery
My 15 year old cat has always been my baby. He has gotten a bit more finicky in what he likes to eat as he has gotten older. He loves variety and prefers a pate type food. My cat absolutely adores BFF Tuna and Chicken Chuckles in Gelee - no hesitation. Now, I include it in the rotation with the two flavors of the Nutro pate that I also give him. Also and in these days of the pandemic, KUDOS TO THE AUTOSHIP AND DELIVERY!!! I am most grateful for those.
My cats love this food!
My four cats love this food! It's the first canned food that I've found that they actually eat it all instead of just taking a few bites and leaving it. And no grains, starches or gluten!
Four Fussy Felines Found Favorite Food
Karma, KoKo, Tiger and TJ seldom agree on anything but they all thought BFF Chuckles was yummy.
Too rich for daily consumption
Thought I made a good purchase in bulk but it turns out the good is way too rich to eat on a daily basis. My cats throw this right back up. I think it's the gelee texture honestly that isn't sitting well with them but I had to since buy a different brand so I wouldn't have to continue cleaning up after them.
Change for the worse
The old version of this food in aspic was one of the very few foods our fussy cat would eat. She won't touch the new version, and I can't blame her. The texture has changed completely, and it has a different smell. There is also a lot less white meat in the can. I'm not sure I believe they changed it simply to get rid of the carrageenan--this looks like a lower quality food. Now I'm stuck with another 47 unopened cans. I would have liked a warning from Chewy that it had changed.
New Formula not the same!
Like the previous reviewer, my cats LOVED the previous formula of this food. It was a compacted semi-moist tuna and I would mix it with water and they would lap it up. Without warning, the formula was changed to a puree blob - and you now get half as much tuna as you used to. AND... my cats won't touch it now.