BFF Tuna & Tilapia Twosome Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wild-caught tuna and tilapia are the top ingredients for animal-sourced protein for healthy muscles and activity.
- Packed with amino acids, vitamins, minerals and essential taurine for overall health and well-being.
- Loaded with tasty broth so it's a great way to add hydration to help support digestive and urinary health.
- Protein as the major source of calories to meet the nutritional needs of carnivores and provides a balanced diet for cats of all ages.
- Made in food safe facilities and free of grain, gluten and MSG, and comes in easy-to-open cans.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BFF Tuna & Shrimp Sweethearts Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Chicken Chill Out Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve Let's Make a Meal Lamb & Mackerel Dinner Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 5.5-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$29.88List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve The Newly Feds Beef & Salmon Dinner Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 5.5-oz pouch, case of 12$29.02Chewy Price$29.88List Price$27.57Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Salmon Soulmates Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$37.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Chicken Check Please Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Turkey Totes Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Shine Bright! Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Wet Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz pouch, 12 count$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Turkey T.T.Y.L. Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Shazaam! Lamb & Tuna Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve The Slice is Right Wild Caught Salmon Dinner Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 5.5-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$29.88List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Taco Stewsday Beef, Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$18.82Chewy Price$21.48List Price$17.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tuna, Fish Broth, Tilapia...||Tuna, Fish Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil...||Tuna, Fish Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil...||Tuna, Fish Broth, Salmon...||Tuna, Fish Broth, Shrimp...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO|
|Food Texture||Minced||Minced||Minced||Minced||Minced, Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
3 cats not impressed
I'm afraid my cats weren't impressed. I've gone back to their regular flavors and they are much happier with me...don't do that again, mum! lol
My cats didn’t like
My cats didn’t like. Expensive will try another flavor
not for my four
One of my cats has been diagnosed with a food allergy (no beef, rice, potatoes, soybeans) which limits us. so I am buying one or two cans of new food, and if she liked it, I buy it again, and if she likes it, I bought a case (because pandemic). So. I have a case I am donating. She has decided she doesn't like any fish, anymore. None of the four cats likes it.
Cats love it.
Romeo meows for this food with excitement as I open the can and Samantha eats all of it in one sitting.
Good to the last morsel!
Once in awhile, my two year old tabby gets a bit finicky about what she'll eat. One day, I grabbed a can of BFF Tuna & Tilapia Twosome Dinner off the store shelf just to see if she would like it. She not only ate every tiny morsel, she licked the bowl clean. I'm now buying it by the case from Chewy.
If you're thinking of getting this for the first time and see a good rating, know this. Since Weruva changed the recipe in late 2018, the rating is probably ONE STAR. They ruined it and it's now mush. My cat lived on it for years, now walks away from the new formula.
New "gelee" formula is thumbs down
Aspic used to be the reason why my cat inhaled this. This new "gelee" formula is not so much of a big hit. The texture is completely different. It's a clear, viscous, shampoo-like gravy which renders the tuna into a dense, watered-down pate. Take note, it is NOT aspic-like in any way even though “gelee” might suggest this (plus some companies actually refer to aspic as gelee so it gets confusing!). Here is B.F.F's take on this change, from their FAQs at Weruva: "With carrageenan removed, the remaining gums no longer form a gel (like a traditional aspic), and instead, the recipe takes on a gravy-like/soft gel-like texture. This, of course, creates a very different appearance than the original recipe– though the amount of water and meat is the same in both versions. As fish is delicate and flaky, it may break apart in the gravy as it is not “protected” by a thicker aspic, so the minced-like pieces may become even smaller." I feel the change not only affected appearance, but texture as well. If your cat enjoys the old aspic version like mine does, beware, especially since we all know how some cats can be very picky about their food. My guy still ate this, but didn't finish the plate clean like he used to. We now waste an awful lot of B.F.F.
NEW CHANGED FORMULA - NO MORE CARAGEENAN
Sadly Wuruva changed the formula of my boys' favorite food due to many complaints about the carrageenan ingredient over the years. It is not proven that carrageenan is harmful but Wuruva listened to their customers and made the change. I have been using their product for 7 years. Now we are left with a food that is smelly and mushy but carrageenan-free! My boys wouldn't eat it and Lucy from Chewy listened to my concerns and eagerly refunded my money. I then called Wuruva and they explained everything and are sending out samples for me to try. Hopefully, I can substitute this wonderful food with another Wuruva product. Brennen was extremely helpful. I suggest dissatisfied customers make contact with both Chewy and Wuruva.....they will help you!
WHY do companies do this??
Hi, I'm Bama. My brother is Buckeye. We loved Werova's BFF tuna and tilapia in aspic recipe! We also loved Tuna and Salmon Soulmates. It was the only types of wet food we would eat. We're kind of...well Dad says "picky" but we say "refined". Both were PATE style food, which Dad used to have to chop up with a fork. Now, we're not so happy as Werova went and changed the recipe on our food to be some "meat in a blender" smoothy-type garbage and we refuse to eat it! It's...disgusting. And I lick my own butt, so I know disgusting! Thanks Werova. We have to go searching for a new food now. We really appreciate you doing this right as Dad ran out of the old style of cat food. Thank the Lord for Chewy, who was nice enough to refund our order and recommend Tiny Tiger cat food, which Dad is going to give a try. Anything will be better than the melted-meat-icecream-in-a-can that Werova BFF decided was a good idea! Sincerely, Bama and Buckeye
Unfortunate change in formulation
My cats love this stuff (old formulation). The ASPICA was a firm gelatin-like consistency with chunks of meat clearly visible. They recently changed to Gelee formulation, which is a lot more liquid-like and less visible meat chunks. The cats will not eat it, and many reviews have similar sentiments. I’ll need to look for a new cat food now.