BioSilk Multi-Functional De-Shedding Dog Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ergonomically designed brush is comfortable and easy to use.
- 2-in-1 brush features a de-shedding blade and rubber massage bristles.
- The de-shedding blade helps reduce loose hair from the topcoat for a sleek finish.
- The rubber massage bristles provide a calming and relaxing experience for your dog.
- Paw-fect for all dogs and hair types—it’s even great for pups with sensitive skin.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Burt's Bees Palm Detangling Dog Brush$11.73Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- BioSilk Eco Friendly Detangling Pin Dog Brush, Mint Green$6.48Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Safari Dual-Sided Shedding Blade Dog Grooming Tool$11.99Chewy Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Fur Fetcher DeShedding Dog Brush$19.88Chewy Price$24.17List Price
- Evolution Shed Magic De-Shedding Dog Grooming Tool, Medium$15.45Chewy Price$23.49List Price
- Burt's Bees Palm Bristle Brush$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangler Dog Brush, Teal, Large$9.41Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- FURminator Deshedding Dog Shampoo, 128-oz bottle$62.55Chewy Price$73.49List Price$59.42Autoship Price
- Pet Magasin Professional Grooming Set, Pack of 3, Green$19.99Chewy Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangling Dog Comb, Teal$5.60Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- FURminator Itch Relief Ultra Premium Shampoo For Dogs, 16-oz bottle$12.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Wood||Plastic|
|Brush Type||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush|
|Grooming Tool Type||Groomer Accessory||—||—||—||Groomer Accessory|
|Breed Size||—||Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
This grooming tool doesn't remove a ton of hair, but its gentler than my other shedding blade so I like to use it first to loosen the under coat. It doesn't collect the hair like my other brushes so I have to sweep after using it, but over all it works well. I might try it on my horse as well.
I have a deshedder that works good but I wanted one that was more gentle. This really doesn’t deshed my cat at all.