The Blissful Dog Elbow Butter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Full of rich butters and oils to penetrate your pup’s calluses.
- Easy-to-use compound safe for canines of all sizes and ages.
- Apply butter 2-3 times per day for 1-3 days for best results.
- Moisturizes and conditions your dog’s calluses to help prevent cracking.
- Handcrafted in Minnesota.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturPet Paw & Skin Herbal Cream for Dogs, 60-ml bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Advanced Pad Protection Dog Paw Pad Wax, 2-oz can$11.99Chewy Price$14.95List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count, Large/X-Large$9.45Chewy Price
- Top Performance Medistyp Styptic Powder for Dogs & Cats, 6-oz bottle, bundle of 2$56.64Chewy Price$62.94List Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 0.5-oz jar$10.12Chewy Price$11.25List Price$9.61Autoship Price
- Momma Knows Best Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats, & Small Pets, 0.7-oz$14.79Chewy Price
- Brecknell MS20S Digital Pet Scale$140.52Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- UltraCruz Skin Save Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 32-oz bottle$46.80Chewy Price$52.04List Price$44.46Autoship Price
- Nixall VetResponse Eye & Ear Dog, Cat & Horse Wash, 8-oz bottle$17.95Chewy Price
- Manna Pro Theracyn Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- DealTop Performance MediStyp Holder for Dogs$6.20Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Castor Oil...||Shea Butter, Beeswax, Castor Oil...||Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Parafin Wax, Beeswax...||Active Ingredients: Chaparral, White Oak Bark, Chickweed...||Active ingredient: Argentum Metallicum (Metallic Silver) 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS....|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||Paw Care||First Aid, Paw Care, Sensitive Skin||First Aid, Paw Care||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Great Product for Dog's elbow calluses
Works very well on our Golden Retriever 's rough elbows. Very soothing to her.
awesome treatment for my big Dobbie's elbow. works like a charm. I highly recommend this product it works instantly... wow what a relief.
Buy it, it's worth it
This has helped my senior lab mix immensely. Her callous on her elbows are getting better
My pug is enjoying this so far. He struggles with dry elbows and using this has rid him of that issue! I would recommend this to any pug moms and dads
I like the gentle ingredients. Chewy doesn't show any discomfort when applied. There are no open sores. The elbows look more moisturized.
Already see results!
We've been using this on our lab's elbows for about 2-3 weeks now, and we can already see a difference. Her fur is growing back, and her elbows are becoming softer. We try to use it three times a day, but usually only do once a day. I'm sure if you are fully consistent, the results will come in quicker. She enjoys having it rubbed on her too!
Didn’t do absolutely anything! I used it 2-3x a day for 3 weeks and no improvement at all :(
This truly works, put it on my chocolate lab & his dry elbows are just about gone. Easy to apply
This product blew me away! I'm guessing the Pandemic had something to do with hardness & bleeding (not a lot) of Trouble's elbows & the top of her paws. I wasn't taking her out much like before we were in lockdown. She gained some weight and when she plopped down she plopped down. She weighs 105lbs. She is a chocolate Lab. The very first time I put Elbow Butter on her, the very next morning her effected areas were already starting to soften and there was no bleeding. This is one product Trouble & I would recommend to all dog owners. I really can't believe it started to work that fast.
I’ve been using this for almost two weeks now and my chocolate labs elbows look much better! They’re not as cracked and don’t look as irritated. Very happy with this product!