Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hydrolyzed for food intolerance dry dog food provides natural nutrition for your dog with food sensitivities.
- Veterinary diet formula made with readily digestible protein from salmon to help minimize the chances of adverse reactions to food.
- Contains vitamins E, C, and antioxidant-rich ingredients such as pumpkin and kelp to support a healthy immune system.
- Prescription-only food has omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil and flaxseed to help support your pal’s healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Grain-free, wholesome and natural diet made with the finest ingredients available that have both beneficial nutrition and a taste your furry best friend will love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$113.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Venison Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$124.99Chewy Price$118.74Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$51.48Chewy Price$48.91Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$113.99Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Salmon Flavor Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Ultamino Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Vegetarian Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$110.99Chewy Price$105.44Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet NP Novel Protein Alligator Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$105.98Chewy Price$100.68Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PW Dry Dog Food, 30.8-lb bag$142.99Chewy Price$135.84Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$110.99Chewy Price$105.44Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PR Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$131.99Chewy Price$125.39Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein HP Dry Dog Food, 25.3-lb bag$121.99Chewy Price$115.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Hydrolysate, Pea Starch, Potatoes...||Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Powdered Cellulose...||New: Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal...||Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Flaxseed...||Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Veterinary Diet...||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health||Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
After almost two years of constantly fighting loose stool & a bit of belly bloat along with elimination diets that got us nowhere this food has helped in just 24 hours! We are just absolutely amazed with what this food has done for our sweet girl!! Highly recommend trying it if you are having any belly issues!!
This food seems to be helping with my dog’s intolerance right now. She was on a raw diet previously and the amount of poop on this food is ridiculous. It is highly digestable and full of fillers. Hopefully we will not have to use this food long term.
My vet recommended this food and it helped my dog so much!
My black lab was having so many issues with allergies..and we tried shots and a variety of things...I switched vets, and he recommended this food...and BAM...my dog stopped licking his paws like crazy, his ear swelling went away, he became happier and healthier looking...we have been using it over a year now and his issues have not come back!
GSD would not eat it
I tried this with the can food version and my dog who eats everything at times her own poops… would not eat it, she would walk up to bowl and walk away. So the Hydrolyzed thing did not work for her. Back to the vet to plan how to deal with her allergies. The food specially the can has a strong odor.
My pup loves this
Restricted to a diet of hydrolyzed food, Phyllis fortunately loves this food, as well as its wet counterpart.
They love it!
I was very nervous about switching their dog food. One of my dogs has to have Hydrolyzed food and her usual food was out of stock. They love it and it has caused no stomach issues. I’m st8cking with this food.
My little girl loves this
My little girl pup is allergic to all Poultry. It has been so hard finding dog food that does not have poultry bi-product in in. After a ton of research and advise from my Sister to try this I decided to give it a try and she loves it and no more itching and blisters woot woot!!!!! A happy dog makes for a happy Dog Mom ;)
Chewy is the best
This is exceptional dog food and CHEWY is the absolute best provider. Highly recommend. Thank you CHEWY for your exceptional service and making these high quality products available.
Our basset, Lucy, has severe food & environmental allergies. The solution: She needs a dog food that has hydrolyzed protein. Our vet prescribed Hill’s Brand & it was a struggle to get her to eat. Once we changed to Blue Buffalo, Lucy began anticipating each meal & doing her ‘twirly-swirlies’ dance before I put down her bowl!xoxo
Prescription dog food.
My dog did well on this food. I had been getting it elsewhere. I ordered it from Chewy because of the outstanding service. Unfortunately my girl passed away suddenly so we won't be ordering anymore. Chewy has great prices and the delivery is outstanding.