Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Sensitive Stomach Natural Chicken Adult Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- BLUE for Cats is now BLUE Tastefuls, with a new look and the same tasty recipe.
- Made with tasty real chicken as the first ingredient.
- Formulated for kitties with sensitive tummies, prebiotics promote healthy digestion.
- Blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals support immune system health.
- Free of chicken by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy and artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$38.94Chewy Price$36.99Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Indoor Hairball Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.65Chewy Price$33.87Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo True Solutions Blissful Belly Digestive Care Formula Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price$39.88Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Tastefuls Indoor Natural Chicken Adult Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Indoor Hairball & Weight Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.63Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Indoor Hairball Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Mature Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Indoor Hairball & Weight Control Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Tastefuls Natural Chicken Adult 7+ Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Indoor Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Tastefuls Weight Control Natural Chicken Adult Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids)...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||—||—||—||—|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1286 Customer Reviews
Whoa! Wasn't expecting it...
I am SHOCKED that my picky eater loves this! I bought the small 5 lb bag to start with just in case she didnt like it. I switched from traditional indoor cat food because she throws up A LOT. However, it's the only thing I could ever get her to eat. (Other than tuna Bisque, which happens to be the only wet food she likes). She doesn't like ANY cat treats, whether they're crunchy, chewy, chicken, fish, cheap, expensive... nope. None of them. She goes to town on this Blue Buffalo sensitive cat food, though. They're smaller pieces too, which she seems to like better. This food is a bit on the pricy side, but it's worth every penny. She hasn't puked once since switching brands, and she seems to really enjoy it :)
very good product
my cat has skinny cat disease, she is 13 yo.she had stopped eating .(the purina) so i got this blue buffalo ,to try , she has started eating again , she is getting better. but still vomiting sometimes maybe twice a week . she had eaten the blue buffalo for years (the orinigal) and stopped eating that . husband bought purina , which was killing her ,has soy and no meat in it . and was very ill when i switched to the sensitive stomach ,she is doing well on it .
My kitties loooove blue
Blue buffalo Sensitive Stomach is great for my indoor kitties. It keeps them happy and they love it. I love that they have no tummy issues. Thank you Chewy and Blue. PS. I hope the branding and name change doesn't mean the recipe has changed.
Cats love it! So does Cat Mom!
Of 5 cats, we have one who is easily intimidated by the others at the feeding area. Consequently he does not eat enough. Additionally, he throws up easily (stress? hairballs? both?). So I bought this to see if he'd like it and if it would help to feed him separately. Good news! He loves it and cleans his plate whether other cats are nearby or not. Turns out that the other cats love it, too, and barfing overall is significantly reduced in our household. Bonus for us is that the small size and round shape of the kibbles discourage crumbs being left all around the food bowls. It's a bit more expensive that what we had been feeding, but the benefits for the entire family are worth it.
could not be happier
my 12yr old siamese threw up all other brands of sensitive stomach cat food but doesn’t throw this up! instructions said to slowly mix in blue buffalo to their old food to get them started but she loved it so much she would eat around her old food to eat this first! highly suggest for an older cat with a sensitive stomach - very happy and she is too :)
Another good Blue product
I have three cats and they all eat wet and Blue dry food. One of them is more inclined toward vomiting, so I am trying the Sensitive Stomach variety. They play musical chairs with their wet and dry food bowls, so the two others are getting some of this as well as the indoor and general variety Blue dry food as is she. The good news is that they all like all three dry foods. As for her stomach - well, she hasn’t been vomiting much. I guess that’s a win-win.
Blue Buffalo Sensitive Not so good
I've searched for a sensitive stomach cat food and landed upon this one from Blue Buffalo. I expected any one of my 3 fur babies to at least eat some of this, but not a ONE would even try it! Three cats, all with different needs, tried feeding at different times and NONE wanted anything to do with this. It has a very unique smell, maybe this is the problem, and no, I didn't try it myself. The cats have rated this food as a NEGATIVE, so we'll locate something else.
Picky eater loves it!
My cat is a picky eater. She has turned up her nose at many types of food I have tried. She also has allergies and is prone to puking, so I've tried many "sensitive stomach" varieties. When I put this in front of her, she started to eat it right away and continues to happily eat at meal times after a couple of months of using this food. Her allergy symptoms seem to have lessened, as well as the puking. All in all, I would say this food is a winner!!
Blue for Sensitive Stomach
I got a new rescue from the shelter "Simba". He threw up everything I fed him and had diahrea. So I called Chewy and they recomended this Blue Buffalo for Sensitive Stomach and within a day or so he was good to go.
BLUE BUFFALO TASTEFULS SENSITIVE STOMACH NATURAL CHICKEN ADULT DRY CAT FOOD
I buy this food for my good friend who owns Pumpkin Paws Feline Rescue in PA...she told me it's the first time she's trying this on some of her rescue's but so far, all's ok.