Boxiecat Air Lightweight Unscented Premium Clumping Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This lightweight barley litter is made without heavy clay, making it easy to lift and pour.
- Non-stick clumps are easy to scoop and help reduce unwanted odors.
- Locks away moisture to help keep your kitty’s litter box clean.
- Dust-free formula helps prevent irritating dust clouds when pouring.
- Plant-based formula is biodegradable and proudly made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Tofu Clumping Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$18.73Chewy Price$17.79Autoship Price
- DealBoxiecat Air Lightweight Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Cat Litter, 6.5-lb bag$20.05Chewy Price$20.99List Price$19.05Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Micro Crystal Unscented Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$20.00Chewy Price$19.00Autoship Price
- DealBoxiecat Lightweight Air Fresh & Clean Scented Clumping Cat Litter, 11.5-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$28.02Autoship Price
- DealNoba Premium Cat Litter Scoop, Blue$4.99Chewy Price
- Boxiecat Gently Scented Premium Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealSanicat Evolution Kitten Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealRufus & Coco Wee Kitty Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 8.8-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealImperial Cat Heavy Duty Cat Litter Mat, 36-in, Sandy Brown$25.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealCatalyst Pet Multi-Cat Formula Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Sanicat Evolution Adult Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb box, bundle of 2$25.98Chewy Price$24.68Autoship Price
- DealSanicat Extreme Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 21-lb box$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||Dust Free, Eco-Friendly||Eco-Friendly, Scented||Eco-Friendly||Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Dust Free, Eco-Friendly|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Is this the one?
Lightweight, clumps good, does kinda stick to bottom of box (brand new) but comes off clean. No dust which is wonderful and it doesn't hurt when stepped on. So light that cats can/have dumped littler box onto its side (tall sided boxes) and that's no fun. So, is this the on?
Best Litter Ever
I’ve used this littler for 4 years and LOVE it. I’ve used so many different kinds of litter but this one is the best hands down. No smell, only have to change litter boxes every 3 weeks. There is a con, it tracks but not much, I use a hand vac to clean it up. It does leave dust but I don’t know of any litter that doesn’t. I also have multiple cats & never does my home smell of litter box and partly because I clean them twice a day. It’s pricey but do the math on less expensive brands. How often do you buy it? How often do you need to change it? It’s all worth it to me!
Works but tracks a lot
For reference, I have previously used pine litter (smells bad), changed to crystal litter (dusty), and now giving Boxiecat a chance. As advertised, it is easy to handle and fill with how light the litter is, clumps well, doesn't smell bad, and there isn't much dust either. Unfortunate part is that it tracks a whole lot. For the price, I would like Boxiecat to work on reducing tracking. Otherwise I recommend it to people who don't mind it.
This stuff is great -- no cat smell, cats love it, very light to handle -- only problem is it's so lightweight that it goes everywhere all over the house on the cats' feet & when walked on, the seeds or whatever squash and stick to bottom of shoes and then cat hair, human hair, lint, etc., all stick to bottom of shoes & track thru house - ugh! If I had room, I would enclose it in a covered cat litter box house or another bigger box around the litter box which i think would really cut down on the tracking. Other than the tracking, it is the most wonderful natural litter that I have found.
Great cat litter
I was so glad I got this cat litter, my cats litter box was always a bit stinky due to his strong smelling pee and I am glad that with this cat litter it not only stops the smell but it also clumps together which makes it easy to clean. My cat had no problems adjusting to it as well.
Nice but pricey
I love lightweight litter and this one works really well. I like that it is Ins enter and it does a great job at controlling odor. What I don’t like as much is how small of an amount you get for the price. I have to keep multiple litter-boxes around my house and I wasn’t able to fill all of them.
Expensive but worth it!!!
This is the best litter I have tried and I have tried them all. This is also my first review. This litter is excellent at clumping and the clumps stay together when scooping out the box. It has a faint smell that is kinda weird but it covers kitty's smells good. I was using BoxieCat Pro but this is lightweight which is why i chose it. All BoxieCat products I have tried have been very satisfactory and I will continue to buy this product.
Unscented but works well
I use two litters for my cats, i use pellets at home and clumping cat litter when we travel to my family. I am always looking for new litters and I’m happy with this one so far. I like that it’s unscented, some scented ones that I’ve tried smell kind of weird at times.
Love the smell
I love the smell of this litter. It’s very light weight and easy to pour. I have two litter boxes and my cats choose to only use one, so I can’t attest to the tracking/clumping.
Not for multiple cats
I purchased this litter for my robo litter box based off the reviews. Does not mask orders and sticks to the side . I will be trying a different brand.