Brown's Bird Lover's Blend No Squirrels Just Birds Chili Pepper Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crushed hot chili peppers will help keep greedy squirrels away.
- Safflower seeds taste bitter to squirrels but birds love them!
- 100% natural and free from preservatives.
- Designed to attract birds in all regions during all seasons.
- Offers a good source of energy, carbohydrates and wholesome nutrition.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wild Delight Bugs N' Berries Wild Bird Food, 4.5-lb bag$16.54Chewy Price$21.49List Price$15.71Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Sizzle N’ Heat Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$17.29Chewy Price$16.43Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Hot Pepper Snack Stack Wild Bird Food, 9-oz cake, pack of 6$19.15Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.19Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Songbird Seed Cake Wild Bird Food, 2.4-lb cake, pack of 4$23.94Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.74Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Mealworm Snack Stack Wild Bird Food, 9-oz cake, pack of 6$19.15Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.19Autoship Price
- Kaytee Seed & Suet No Mess Peanut Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$24.56List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Sunflower Hearts Shell-Free Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Lyric Sunflower Kernels Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag, bundle of 3$53.94Chewy Price$59.94List Price$51.24Autoship Price
- Kaytee Songbird Blend Wild Bird Food, 7-lb bag$16.24Chewy Price$15.43Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Nut N' Berry Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$14.90Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.15Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Songbird Snack Stack Wild Bird Food, 9.25-oz cake, pack of 6$19.16Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.20Autoship Price
- Kaytee Seed & Suet No Mess Blend Blueberry Flavor Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$16.49Chewy Price$24.56List Price$15.67Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||White Proso Millet, Safflower Seeds, and Crushed Chili Peppers.||Corn, Oil Sunflower, Whole Peanuts...||Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Peanuts, Cracked Corn...||Oil Sunflower, Peanuts, Hulled Sunflower Chips...||Sunflower Kernels, Sunflower Seed, Peanuts...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Nuthatch||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Grosbeak, Junco, Nuthatch, Woodpecker||Wild Bird|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||High Fat, High-Protein||High-Protein||High-Protein|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
83 Customer Reviews
I got this food " no squirrels" because they found the way to jump to my first door window and eat the birds food. The birds love it! They even stay by the window and sing so that I feed them more! (The squarrels and chipmonks get their separate special food for them, so everybody happy). I am very please with all the food I get from Chewy, from birds' food, dog's food, cat's food ... and squirrels+chipmonk's food. Very Good quality.
This product really works
I started feeding birds in my yard about 2 years ago. When I first started with regular bird seed, the squirrels would come and eat it all. There would be anywhere from 4 to 8 squirrels a day. I started using this bird seed and I saw positive results the very first day. All the squirrels went away and all I see is lots of different birds. Every once in a while, a new squirrel will wander in but quickly leave when they get a hint of the hot pepper. Recently a bear came through and ate the bird seed from all the feeders in all my neighbor's yards but not mine. This bird seed really works.
Save your money!
This seed is not worth the expense! Mostly millet and very little pepper flakes. The birds don't care for it, yet the squirrels love it! I've used other hot foods that work great. This one is a major disappointment. Fool me once. Never ever again. I won’t use this brand ever again.
Not my favorite
It contains quite a bit of seed that the birds simply throw out. I have to wear a face mask while scooping it into a feeder as the spicy dust causes a coughing fit!
Was really surprised that it works......
I have been feeding different kinds of bird seed for years and the squirrels have gotten more than the birds. I have not seen the first squirrel on a large triple feeder, filled with this product. A little expensive, but I will buy again.
Good for birds here in FL
Morning doves, grackles, Blue Jays, Cardinals, brown thrashers, etc. all flock to my feeders. squirrels however remain enchanted with the bird seed and find ways to eat around the red flakes. Still it works as a deterrent as they do not eat as much as they have been.
No more Squirrels bird food!
It really works. Squirrels hate it, birds love it. The food last much longer now that the squirrels aren't eating all of it. I am very happy with this food and the birds seem to love it too. Delivery time was quick.
No squirrels... but no birds either
Unfortunately I have seen no activity at my bird feeder since using this food - by squirrels or birds. Previously, using another brand of no-squirrel food, birds were all over the feeder. Not sure what dissuades birds from this one, but I wouldn't purchase it again.
Squirrels loved it.....
Squirrels were not deterred one bit. They ate all the seed and left the pepper. Smaller birds tossed the millet out and picked through the rest. Mourning Doves gouged themselves on all of it. Lot of waste for me. I wouldn't recommend it. You could buy regular bird seed and dump in your own hot pepper flakes.
Birds do love.Squirrels nope..
This is true.We have seen a variety of birds,including a Painted Bunting twice.A most beautiful bird.Squirrels,ha so funny.Some try then whamo,jump away quick.Have seen them rub their mouth on tree and paws.End up saving money since your feeding just birds.Oh,and raccoons don't like it.We had one that was raiding the feeder every night.They apparently don't like spicy things.A win win. Thank you Brown's!