Brown's Garden Chic! Amazin' Raisin Suet Wild Bird Food provides a low-maintenance way to feed your insect-seeking backyard birds. These tasty cakes are made from fresh beef suet mixed with raisins that mockingbirds love and roasted peanuts for a year-round source of food. They fit easily into wire feeding baskets to provide the fat and energy birds need throughout the seasons for migration, nest building, molting and surviving harsh winters.
- Made with pure, fresh suet blended with fruit, raisins, and roasted peanuts, making them ideal for year-round feeding
- Fit into our easy-to-use wire feeding baskets to provide the fat and energy birds need to survive the hard winter months and nest in the spring
- Loaded with delicious raisins that Mockingbirds especially love
- Provides high-energy to birds all year round no matter what kind of weather is present
- High in protein and calories, for the winter months
Manufactured in a facility that processes shrimp, peanuts and other tree nuts. Not for human consumption.
See all items by Brown's
Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, Wheat Flour, Peanuts, Raisins.
|Crude Protein||6.0% min|
|Crude Fat||28.6% min|
|Crude Fiber||2.0% max|