Brown's Song Blend Dark Oil Sunflower Seeds Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High fat, protein and fiber for a nutritious treat backyard birds love to eat.
- Triple cleaned, all-natural and filler-free to ensure more edible feed per pound.
- Universally adored by cardinals, chickadees, finches, grosbeaks, jays, nuthatches, titmice, woodpeckers and other songbirds.
- Exclusive packaging and bagging process keeps feed fresher longer.
- Sunflower seeds are the most popular choice among birds and birders alike!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Gourmet Seed Cake Wild Bird Food, 1 count$6.99Chewy Price$7.55List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Finch Blend Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$41.91Chewy Price$55.99List Price$39.81Autoship Price
- C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets Wild Bird Food, 1.68-lb bag, bundle of 6$32.34Chewy Price$35.94List Price$30.72Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Black Oil Sunflower Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$30.38Chewy Price$38.99List Price$28.86Autoship Price
- C&S Berry Flavored Nuggets Bird Food, 27-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Schoen Farms Black Oil Sunflower Seeds Bird Food, 5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Red Nectar Concentrate Hummingbird Food, 32-oz bottle$8.18Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- C&S High Energy Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 8$12.19Chewy Price$11.58Autoship Price
- C&S Peanut Suet Nuggets Wild Bird Food, 8-lb box$12.98Chewy Price$21.49List Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Schoen Farms Sunflower Kernels & Chips Bird Food, 5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price
- Lyric Black Oil Sunflower Wild Bird Food, 25-lb bag$33.37Chewy Price$37.99List Price$31.70Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Songbird Seed Cake Wild Bird Food, 2.4-lb cake, pack of 4$22.18Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dark Oil Sunflower Seeds.||Oil Sunflower Seed||Striped Sunflower Seed.||Striped Sunflower Seed||Shelled Peanuts, Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Sunflower Kernels...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Grosbeak, Nuthatch, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Jay, Titmouse, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Jay, Nuthatch, Titmouse, Towhee, Woodpecker|
|Food Form||Birdseed||Birdseed||Birdseed||Birdseed||Seed & Grain Blend|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Only the Best
Yes, my ladies, Bantam chickens, only get the best. I add these to their feed everyday and, of course, they love them! Good source of nutrition for them especially through the winter and cold weather season!
can't get enough
these sunflower seeds attract every bird imaginable. if you like birds this is the stuff to buy.
Birds love it
I have cardinals and finches at my feeders regularly, and they prefer the sunflowers to any kind of seed blend. I have been adding these sunflowers into my seed blend until I use up the whole bag of seed blend, at which time I will likely only order the sunflower seeds going forward.
Song Birds Love It
Blue Jays, Cardinals, Woodpeckers, Grackles and squirrels love it (but, the shells left behind are messy). If I’m going to feed my backyard critters, cleaning up behind them is just part of the package.
Dark oil sunflower seeds
The birds love it! They gobble these seeds up. They seem to enjoy this type better than the striped seeds.
The birds love the sunflower seeds. They are not happy if I try something else.
Bird and Squirrel Absolute Favorite
I read this was a good choice to prepare birds for winter with high fat content; I was NOT prepared to be the most popular yard in North Texas this fall. We got blue jays, cardinals, woodpeckers, sparrows, etc., and I accidentally produced the most entertaining squirrel show for my indoor cat (and me). I actually had to switch to less-tasty seed blend with millet because I couldn't afford the birds' and squirrels' sunflower habit (they were going through a feeder/day like I'm some seed czar or something).
Birds love it,
I will have to buy a larger bag next time. The birds, many breeds that we’ve not seen before, devoured it very quickly. I will purchase this again.
??? Not sure ???
Wasnt what i thought it was. Was looking for sunflower seeds.bird wont eat them
Small but apparently tasted good
Birds liked them but seeds were too small for several of my feeders, so squirrels got them instead. So an expensive mistake.