Brown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Guinea Pig Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with high-fiber Alfalfa & Timothy Hay pellet blend
- Added vitamin C for a strong immune system and features natural preservatives
- High in fiber for optimum digestion
- Includes ZOO-Vital baked biscuits
- Contains probiotics for digestive health
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Essentials Young Guinea Pig Food All Natural Guinea Pig Pellets, 25-lb bag$32.82Chewy Price$36.99List Price$31.18Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Fortified Daily Diet Chinchilla Food, 3-lb bag$14.49Chewy Price$19.39List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Mazuri Mouse & Rat Food, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Timothy Naturals Adult Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$10.00Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Timothy Hay Craveables! Small Animal Food, 24-oz bag$12.89Chewy Price$17.19List Price$12.25Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Mouse & Rat Food, 4-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Grandpa's Best Orchard Grass Hay Small Pet Food, 5-lb mini bale, 2 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Grain Free Diet Daily Ferret Food, 4-lb bag$18.39Chewy Price$25.49List Price$17.47Autoship Price
- Small Pet Select Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 20-lb box$52.98Chewy Price$52.99List Price$50.33Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend Timothy Hay Guinea Pig Food, 8-lb bag$17.96Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.06Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Hedgehog Food Starter Kit$39.95Chewy Price$42.37List Price
- DealVitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend with Timothy Hay Rabbit Food, 8-lb bag$17.54Chewy Price$20.99List Price$16.66Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Timothy Hay, Oat Groats...||Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Timothy Grass Hay, Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls...||Alfalfa Meal, Whole Wheat, Wheat Feed...||Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...|
|Food Form||Dried Fruits, Seeds, Grains, Dried Veggies, Mix||Pellets||Pellets||Dry Food, Pellets||Pellets|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||—||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||High Fiber||—||High Fiber||High Fiber|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
95 Customer Reviews
do not recommend
I would not recommend anything other than Oxbow’s adult Guinea pig pellets. This kind of pellet is not good for Guinea pigs. They don’t need seeds or dried of pieces of fruit every single day. Seeds aren’t even safe for Guinea pigs!
Piggy Doesn't Like Most Of The Ingredients
My piggy loves to eat his hay and he would eat his Oxbow pellets (sometimes). With this one, he hardly eats anything at all with the exception of the colored stars and other "treats". He hates the pellets, pumpkin seeds, and dried banana chips. Even when he is very hungry, he won't eat any other these items. If you decide to buy this, I recommend just trying a bag first before putting it on auto-ship.
guinea pigs love it
great value for the money. will order from them again. in the near future. would definitely recommend to order from chewy.
dyes in it no good for piggues
just read ingredients after buying thing for a long time and discovered it has a few dyes in it which are not good for piggies. only piggie food i found so far that has no dyes or colors is higgins sunburst which is so far the only piggie food i will buy same with the wild harvest alot of garbage in it for piggies. if you want to keep your piggies happy and healthy like i do then buy piggie food with no dyes or colors in it stay away from this and wild harvest there poor for piggies due to the colors and dyes in them. a vet told me to stear clear from dyes and colors.
Piggy says, "Yummy!"
I cannot find this guinea pig food at our local stores, and this food has so much more variety in it than just pellets and a few seeds. My piggy is happy and that makes me happy!
Our guinea pig patches loves these. He eats them all, unlike most pellets. These seem to be more exciting then those plain rabbit pellets. Highly recommend!
The only pellets my pig will eat
All of my Guinea Pigs liked these and ate them all their lives. I have one little guy left and he is the pickiest eater so I have not choice with him, lol.
Picky Guinea pig
I have tried several different foods for my Guinea pig and this is the first one that he will eat almost all of it. all of the other foods I tried him on I was throwing most of it out. he would not eat a lot of the stuff they put in it. he is the second one I have had and neither one of them would eat the Rabbit pellets they put in most of the foods. This does not have Rabbit pellets, it does have Timothy Hay pellets and he loves them. Thank you so much for carrying this!
Our two Guinea pigs LOVE this food! We have always fed them a deluxe mix but this is their favorite. They actually get excited when we fill their bowl.
Guinea pig loves
My guinea pig loves this food!!! Great size bag too