Burt's Bees Whitening Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Whitening dog shampoo is made with some of nature’s finest ingredients.
- Papaya and yogurt naturally whiten and reduce fur-dulling impurities.
- Made with 99.8% natural ingredients by the trusted name in skin care.
- pH balanced just for dogs to take care of their special skin needs.
- Always made cruelty free in the USA with no sulfates or colorants.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Detangling Dog Shampoo$9.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Kibble Pet Silky Coat Miracle Dematter Warm Vanilla & Amber Leave- In Dog Spray, 7.1-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$32.00List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- TropiClean Waterless Papaya & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 7.4-oz$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Hydrating Coconut Oil Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$10.98Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Wags & Wiggles Dual Sided Bristle & Wiggle Pin Brush for Short-Haired Dogs, Large$6.09Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Hydrating Coconut Oil Puppy Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$10.67Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.14Autoship Price
- dealVetnique Labs Furbliss Invigorating Shampoo with Rosemary, Eucalyptus & Oatmeal Dog & Cat Grooming Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Mossy Oak Sporting Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Top Performance Fresh Pet Conditioner for Dogs & Cats, Fresh Scent, 2.5-gallon concentrate bottle$54.44Chewy Price$58.48List Price$51.72Autoship Price
- Davis EarMed Boracetic Dog & Cat Flush, 12-oz bottle$9.78Chewy Price$10.85List Price$9.29Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Puppy Double Sided Comb$10.29Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...||N/A||Blend Of Vitamins, Emolients And Coat Brighteners And Fragrances.||Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Water, Mild Surfactant Blend, Pearling...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||N/A||N/A||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Thank you chewy as my dog is white again! This shampoo is amazing and I would recommend this to anyone who has a white dog.
Not the best I've tried
It is very thin and doesn't whiten like it claims to.
This shampoo is like water and did not appreciate this since it’s a higher priced shampoo.
Not that great
This was on sale, I have a white dog, thought I’d give it a try. No change in brightness of his fur, and not a particularly good scent. I expected more from Burts Bees
It’s an OK shampoo
It’s an OK shampoo I just wanted to try it to see how it was because Burt’s bees is supposed to be a very good brand. I would like to see chewy carry Ice on ice shampoo and conditioner for our white fur babies. I belong to a multi-Pooh club on Facebook and would highly recommend purchasing this along with dog food and treats from chewy
Her coat was definitely white when I was finished. I just wish the shampoo had some suds. I didnt get a lather at all. I will probably try another brand.
Burts Bees Whitening Dog Shampoo
Works great on my white dog. He has an oily outer coat and when it gets oxidized over time she can get kind of dirt and stinky even though she is an inside dog. This stuff cleans her right up and has a great smell!
Great Shampoo for white dogs
I tried this shampoo for my two american eskimo dogs; this actually made them very white (one is pure white, one a little biscuit colored); they stayed white and clean for now two weeks so far. They both were very soft as well and smell good. I am very pleased with the shampoo.
not like most "white" shampoo, does not work as well
My dog is white again!
I have a brindle spotted on white dog who may have snuck an ink cartridge off a work desk when he wasnt being watched. The blue in stained his fur for 2 weeks before I tried this product. The shampoo took the ink right out and whitened his dirty hocks and feet to top it off.