Carefresh Rabbit & Ferret Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Absorbent material helps control unwanted pet odors.
- Dust-free to protect your rabbit, ferret or other small pet’s sensitive respiratory system.
- Free from inks, dyes and fragrance.
- Lighter weight than other litters.
- Makes it easy to keep your buddy’s habitat clean and dry.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealOxbow Eco-Straw Pelleted Wheat Straw Small Animal Litter, 20-lb bag$20.82Chewy Price$24.49List Price$19.78Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Fresh World Ultra Strength Litter Box & Cage Small Animal Bedding, 35-lit$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 2 pack, 72-L Total$18.66Chewy Price$17.73Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 60-L, bundle of 2$35.98Chewy Price$34.18Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Aspen Wood Small Pet Bedding$35.17Chewy Price$33.41Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Clean & Cozy Extreme Odor Control Small Animal Bedding, 65-L$26.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Small Animal Potty Litter, 16-oz box$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Clean & Cozy Natural Small Animal Bedding, 72-L$20.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealCarefresh Small Animal Bedding, White, 50-L$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Small Animal Bedding, White, 2 pack, 86-L Total$32.83Chewy Price$31.19Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Corner Small Pet Litter Box, Small$10.87Chewy Price
- DealCarefresh Sea Glass Small Animal Bedding, 23-L$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Ferret||Rabbit, Ferret, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog, Degu...|
|Litter Feature||Lightweight, Dust Free, Eco-Friendly||Odor Control||Odor Control||Flushable, Odor Control, Eco-Friendly|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Paper||Clay||Corn||Wheat|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||High Quality Corn Cobs That Are Dried, Processed and Graded for Bedding....||100% Wheat Straw.|
|Bird Type||—||—||Macaw, Hookbill, Cockatiel...||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
It smells off-putting when you first open the bag, but it's a decent litter. My ferrets use it fine, and they don't smell any worse than usual. It's easy to clean and they don't seem to dig in it any more than they did the larger Marshall litter.
Don’t try it for your ferrets
The pellets are way tinier than standard litter, but we tried it with our ferrets anyway. They refused to poop in it, dug around in it, and even tried to eat it. Waste of money. Trying to look around to see if I can get a refund even though I already opened the bag.
Decent but not the best
The litter is good but because it is so small I had to use almost a whole bag just to cover about 3 inches of my rabbits litter box
Please don’t buy
This litter smells awful and my rabbits don’t like it. It’s not very absorbent either. Won’t be buying again.
smells terrible before use.
This litter smells like vomit in the bag. The litter we usually buy for the rabbit was not available so I got this one. It’s horrible before use and even worse after use.
Not the best
We had been using Marshall's litter for the longest time but now Chewy does not carry that anymore so we tried this brand. The litter is extremely small and seems to dissolve more then absorb. It does not hold smell at all and can smell everything my ferrets urinate. Much prefer the other brand won't be buying this one again
do not recommend for rabbits
Honestly I got the wrong litter I meant to get one that is non-scented. It smells fine before, but once you clean your pets litter is smells really bad. It has this really nasty stench.
Okay not Great
It is soft and lasts a good while, but it does not elimate order. For that reason I will not be buying again. My house cannt smell like I have a Rabbit! Lol
Smelly and nonabsorbent
Litter smells unpleasant and does not absorb pee well at all
too small of product pieces
Pieces are way smaller than what I’m used to and I have to use at least an eighth of a bag to fill my ESA Bunny’s potty box (litter box) so glad I bought two bags just to be safe but turns out bags are very small and very overpriced