Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Organic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe All Life Stages Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All life-stage wet food is made with organic free-range chicken as the first ingredient for animal sourced protein to support healthy muscles.
- Packed with wholesome veggies and organic cranberries, plus essential vitamins, minerals and taurine to support healthy eyes and a healthy heart.
- Contains omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to nourish skin and fur, with zero grains, corn, soy, or wheat so it’s great for kitties with sensitivities or food allergies.
- Supports digestive and urinary health by providing adequate hydration from real, tasty broth, and includes fiber for healthy tummies and hairball control.
- Made in the USA with organic ingredients from sustainable farms and grown without chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, added growth hormones or antibiotics.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Real Turkey Pate Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5-oz, case of 24$57.12Chewy Price$62.16List Price$54.26Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Organic Chicken Recipe All Life Stages Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$46.54Chewy Price$52.56List Price$44.21Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Tuna Atlantic Style in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.29-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Applaws Chicken Breast with Pumpkin Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$45.99Chewy Price$50.16List Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Ultra Premium Indoor Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$37.68Chewy Price$35.80Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Organic Turkey Recipe All Life Stages Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$69.12Chewy Price$76.56List Price$65.66Autoship Price
- Applaws Tuna Fillet with Seaweed Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$66.96Chewy Price$63.61Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Chicken & Pumpkin Formula Shreds Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$60.34Chewy Price$62.98List Price$57.32Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Hearty Cuts in Gravy Shredded Chicken & Turkey Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$75.36Chewy Price$78.96List Price$71.59Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Hearty Cuts in Gravy Indoor Shredded Chicken & Turkey Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$75.36Chewy Price$78.96List Price$71.59Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Five Oceans Sardines & Tuna Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$16.69Chewy Price$17.52List Price$15.86Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Wholesome Selects with Real Chicken & Liver Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$20.28Chewy Price$19.27Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Organic Chicken Liver...||Organic Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Organic Chicken Liver...||Organic Turkey, Water Sufficient for Processing, Organic Chicken...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth...||Chicken, Turkey, Chicken Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Natural||Grain-Free, Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Natural||Grain-Free, Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Natural||High-Protein, Indoor, Grain-Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
96 Customer Reviews
My senior cat who can be finicky and gets bored easily actually enjoys this... good to the last drop!
Not Burger King
Those of you that wrote a negative review most likely have a cat that is used to eating food loaded with junk. This transition takes time, when moving your pet to a new product. I have had many cats and currently have 12 healthy cats. I know that my two cats I had previously, lived to be 18 and 17 and I believe it was due to a clean diet. I always add water to the pate to ensure they get plenty of water. I also encourage the dry with chicken and sweet potato. This is not my cats fav food, but if their hungry they will eat it. They thrive on this food and an occasional home cooked ground chicken and rice dish. Give it time. ORGANIC AND NON GMO is priority and BPA free cans too. You get it all here.
Cats LOVE it
My 3 indoor senior cats absolutely LOVE either CHICKEN version of the wet pate food. Although, I usually have to add a tablespoon or two of warm water and mix it up first as most of the time it doesn't have enough water/broth content in the can for their liking. 2 of the cats have become so spoiled, they insist on their wet pate food being warmed up BEFORE they will eat it. They are quite funny and vocal about letting me know if I don't warm their food up. The other one doesn't care as long as she gets her wet food. Of all the different wet foods we have tried, this seems to be the most well liked and the most digestible, they keep it down which makes this mama happy. I took 1 star off because it's always a fight with FedEx to get my Autoship or any order shipped to me in a reasonable amount of time and without the boxes being mangled and the contents, usually the cans all dented up and their favorite treat, Purebites freeze dried chicken, all smashed into dust. Other than that, my kitties are happy when they have their preferred food and treats. I purchased one of those bowls to slow the cats down when they eat their wet food, and to my delight it actually works. Much less throwing up all over the house of dried food. I am going to need to purchase a second slow feed bowl. Chewy is enjoyable to work with and they really go out of their way to make things right when they are not. If Chewy would use another carrier besides FedEx, keep the Castor & Pollux Chicken pate in the 3 oz and 5.5 oz cans in stock all the time, not one size or the other, get the shipping/packing department to take a little more care when packing the merchandise and pack it as if it were porcelain and very valuable, everything would be perfect.
Cat does not like it
I bought this food especially for one of my cats who eats mostly wet food. My cat is extremely food motivated and loves pretty much all food except this one. He sniffed it and walked away. He is crazy about food and usually isn’t too picky. I figured I would try giving it to the other 2 cats we have in hopes that someone would like it. Unfortunately we cannot use this food as none of our 3 cats like it.
4 paws up!
Both of my boys love the Organix chicken & chicken liver canned food. I was feeding them the Organix chicken but for some reason known only to cats, they tired of it. However both seem excited when I pop the lid on this flavor that includes liver. For now it's a keeper!
Ehh they weren’t impressed
Our cats were NOT impressed. Only bought it because the canned food we normally serve our cats was “out-of-stock”. Needless to say as soon as I was notified their favorite organic food was back in stock, I ordered 2 cases. But all was not lost since the rest of this case was donated to a local rescue.
Sunny normally eats the chicken recipe flavor but it was out of stock so we tried the chicken and liver recipe. He loved it!
Photo is wrong, cans are tiny
The product is fine, the quality is fine. It’s the quantity. The photo lied to me. I have five big cats, I don’t need to open five tiny, itty-bitty cans and fill my recycling with them. The 3 ounce size is a ridiculous waste of resources.
My bro and I love it
My bro and I love it, it is healthy and that makes our human happy!
Both cats LOVED and ate ALL of it!
My babies are 10/11 years old and have been eating a variety of foods over the years as we’ve moved but usually always a different brand of well known organic food. But recently that brand changed their formula and the cats were literally getting ill, so I switched them to Castor & Pollux and now they literally are SO excited for wet food in the mornings, have completely stopped having smelly stomachaches and eat ALL of their half of the can. It’s really such a huge relief when your fur babies are so excited about a food that obviously they feel WAY better eating. Totally easy to leave a 5 star review. Thank you Castor and Pollux, and Chewy for refunding us a bit of $ for the food they wouldn’t eat!!! Didn’t even know they would do that and they did it on their own after seeing my review on that other brand. So thankful.