Clavamox (Amoxicillin / Clavulanate Potassium) Chewable Tablets for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Clavamox is a chewable tablet, broad-spectrum, antibiotic for dogs and cats. It's often prescribed by veterinarians for the treatment of infections, like those found in the urinary tract. This medication can also treat infected wounds and abscesses. And the chewable tablets can be easily disguised in your pal's favorite food for easy administration.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Clavamox (Amoxicillin / Clavulanate Potassium) Chewable Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 375-mg, 1 tablet$2.92Chewy Price$2.77Autoship Price
- Prednisolone (Generic) Tablets, 5-mg, 1 tablet$0.15Chewy Price$0.14Autoship Price
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 4 tablets$19.36Chewy Price$18.39Autoship Price
- Clavamox (Amoxicillin / Clavulanate Potassium) Oral Suspension for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL$28.68Chewy Price$27.25Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate (Generic) Tablets, 2.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.15Chewy Price$0.14Autoship Price
- Carprofen (Generic) Caplets for Dogs, 25-mg, 1 caplet$0.25Chewy Price$0.29List Price$0.24Autoship Price
- Furosemide (Generic) Tablets For Dogs & Cats, 12.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.24Chewy Price$0.23Autoship Price
- Baytril (Enrofloxacin) Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 68.0-mg, 1 tablet$1.59Chewy Price$1.51Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
I think it worked?
My pup seemed to have a UTI so the vet prescribed this. I think it worked. I’m not sure because on the one hand, it stopped a slimy discharge but on the other hand, she still licks herself. I’ll need to take her back in for lab work.
Does the Job
My cat needed Clavamox and I am happy to report that he ate this just fine - I crushed it into his wet food, no food aversion to this product. The Clavamox also seemed to do its job!
Two major things to note: Chewy's price was more than 50% LESS than buying this at the vet's office. My cat literally CRAVED these pills - I did not have to force them down his throat at all. He gobbled them up and came running when it was time for the next dose.
Good value & delivery
I have ordered some Clavamox to keep on hand for my elderly kitty. When he gets bad sniffles -- I treat him to prevent worse illness. We don't have much more time together so I do everything to make him comfortable. it's disappointing that the much smaller version of the pill (non-chewable) is not available. Trying to get this huge pill down my kitty's throat isn't fun for him. He doesn't have teeth so chewing a clavamox is not going to happen. I wish the manufacturer would continue offering the small round yellow version of Clavamox -- better for kitties. Chewy please reach out to the manufacturer on behalf of all kitties!
Chewable is the way to go
My dog thought she was getting a treat when she was taking her meds. Hate fighting with her when they are pill form and she can’t chew them.
PRODUCT WAS GOOD
PRODUCT WAS GREAT , BUT THE DELIVERY COMPANY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR PACKAGE SAT IN THEIR WAREHOUSE FOR 5 DAYS 25 MILES FROM US, EVERY DAY WAS THE SAME THING SHIPMENT DELAYED. THESE WERE MEDICATIONS FOR OUR ANIMALS, THE COMANY SAID WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH DRIVERS TO MAKE THE DELIVERIES. THIS WAS TOTALLY UNACTCEPABLE.
Rx arrived too late!
Despite many phone calls and rx faxes, chewy continually sent the incorrect rx to my vet, Chewy was unable to deliver the medications in a timely manner. Manager offered to send it overnight and it took 5 more days! This is the second and last time I will use Chewy Rx.
The prescription service was outstanding. Being disabled I can't tell you how much I appreciated the service.
Widget likes the tasty chewable antibiotic so it’s so easy to administer. Chewy is great but everybody knows that!
I was dreading the experience of wrangling with my Golden Retriever 2x a day to eat her meds. I was gobsmacked when she ate them with no problem. Thank you for doing your magic and making our lives stress free.