CONAIRPROPET Soft Dog Slicker Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-slip gel grip handle provides superior comfort and control while grooming your pet.
- Reinforced coated tips are designed to not irritate you pet's skin.
- Perfect for delicate areas like the face, paws, and underarms.
- Removes mats, tangles, and dirt while providing an enjoyable experience for your pet.
- This brush can also be used to fluff the coat, simply brush against the direction of hair growth to provide volume to pet's coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Richard's Organics Anti-Bacterial Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Paw Plunger Petite for Dogs, Pink$17.98Chewy Price
- DealCONAIRPROPET Dog Shedding Blade, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Oatmeal & Chamomile Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz, bottle$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Safari Wire Pin Brush for Dogs, Large$12.99Chewy Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Oatmeal & Tea Tree Oil Infuser Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$10.93Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.38Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Waterless Dog Bath, 5-oz bottle$9.36Chewy Price$8.89Autoship Price
- CONAIRPROPET Dog Medium Comb$11.45Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Safari Fine Comb for Dogs$10.49Chewy Price
- DealCONAIRPROPET Dog Rounded-Tip Shears, 6-in$14.31Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealCONAIRPROPET Dog Nail Clippers, Small$8.07Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Safari Combo Brush for Dogs, Large$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Pin Brush||Pin Brush||Bristle Brush, Pin Brush||Bristle Brush, Pin Brush||Deshedding Tool, Pin Brush|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
79 Customer Reviews
I purchase these brushes in quantity because they are great brushes but these 4 arrived smooshed between a case of canned food and a 25 lb bag of kibble. The "teeth" of the brushes are out of kilter so will not brush smoothly. Rather frustrated.
It’s soft enough to not hurt, but strong enough to get knots out. Just what I was looking for.
love this brush but…
This brush works great detangling my mini goldendoodles fur. I only have one complaint - my pup likes to chew on the brush handle but there is gel inside and it will leak out! Just be aware before you let your dog chew on it.
This is perfect size for a toy or small puppy. It is soft enough for their delicate skin but does detangle long hair and small enough to easily reach all areas
Soft brush for detangling but not de-shedding
If you need a brush for a little dog with longer hair (toy poodle, Pomeranian, long-haired chihuahua, etc.), this would probably work well to get knots out for a dog with a smaller frame and sensitive skin. However, I have a toy fox terrier (think mini rat terrier), so this was pretty useless for us with the main concern being getting loose fur out of her short, dense coat for my allergic roommate. Would probably recommend a bit harsher of a brush for the short-haired folk!
I wish I could’ve bought this sooner!
My dog finally likes being brushed! I was using a regular, fine tooth human comb for a long time, but I decided to upgrade and I wish that I would have sooner. It’s very comfortable to hold and the bristles are gentle, yet effective.
Poppy, the persnickety Mini Aussie Doodle, gives this brush a big paws up! She’s turned her nose up at more than five different brushes and combs in her years except this brush from Conair. Pros: very soft. Works well with smooth Aussie Doodle coat. Doesn’t pull. Doesn’t scratch. Gentle yet effective.
Bad Handle design
Handle is padded with a gel. Beware that when your puppy bites it the gel leaks out creating a stickiness that won’t go away. The brush end works well, just not pet friendly design.
Love this brush!
This is absolutely the best brush I could’ve ever bought for my two Shih Tzu’s. It’s making brushing easier for them. Gets any mats out better than others I have used. Used to have a hard time with one on brushing but not anymore because the bristles are like rubber texture. More comfortable.
Will not get through long coats
This soft slicker doesn’t not grab or get through the coat of a double coated dog.