Coziwow by Jaxpety Lounge Cardboard Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Multipurpose scratching board is perfect for laying, scratching, and stretching.
- May help redirect your cat’s scratching behavior in a healthy way.
- The hollow design gives it a large load capacity and additional places to hide.
- Constructed of corrugated cardboard and corn starch glue.
- Includes additional catnip to help your cat gain interest in the toy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fall Gourds Wave Cat Scratcher$9.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Curl with Catnip$49.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Sushi Delight Wave Cat Scratcher$11.67Chewy Price
- DealPetique Feline Chateau Cat Scratcher Toy$81.92Chewy Price$137.99List Price
- Necoichi Cat Head Scratcher Bed, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- Way Basics zBoard Paperboard Incline Scratcher Cat Toy, White$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealPetique Feline Penthouse Cat Scratcher Toy$52.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Townhouse Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Cat Love Infinity Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$41.99Chewy Price
- DealImperial Cat Peacock Cat Scratching Sofa$26.06Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Tiger Tent Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Seaglass$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||—|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Stuffing-Free|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers, Teasers & Wands|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Nice product, but be aware
This is a nice product -- the cats took to it IMMEDIATELY, standing on it and scratching just like they are supposed to. BUT, be aware of a couple things: 1) Measure carefully. The photo must be photoshopped or else is a small kitten; the holes on the side are too small for an 8-pound adult female to fit into, and my 11-pound adult male can get his head and one shoulder in, and that's it. The photo makes it look like that cat pictured could simply creep into it. So as a perch/scratcher it's fine, but as a tunnel/play center, it's not going to work. 2) There is no corrugated cardboard behind the white "crossover" piece in the middle. The corrugated does not meet/cross in the middle; the interior of this piece is completely open inside. It's not two chambers, and there is no support between top and bottom other than the thin white decorative cardboard on the sides. I can see that now when I look at the picture, but definitely did not notice that before buying. This is not a bad product, but... just be aware.
Looks very nice. Sturdy. Both of my cats enjoy it. My cats go through scratchers pretty fast so its a little bit pricey but I would purchase again.
He loves it
My cat loves laying on it and works very well for them to scratch let them wear out one side flip it over brand new again and ther recyclable so makes it environmentally safe.
Sabrina Adores this Coziwow
Our cat Sabrina is very finicky about her scratch pads. We started with one of these and ended up purchasing 2. One for the living room and one for downstairs. Before purchasing any other of the competitors loungers, check the size. This one is perfect for lounging and is extremely sturdy and durable.