Dexamethasone (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Dexamethasone is a solution prescribed to help reduce inflammation found in the eye, including pinkeye. This easy-to-use medication helps to provide relief by reducing burning and redness. Plus, Dexamethasone comes with a convenient eye dropper for accurate dosing. Customers may receive this drug under the names Azium, Dexasone, Pet-Derm.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Also available in [tablets] (https://www.chewy.com/dp/173461).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dexamethasone (Generic) Injectable Solution, 2 mg/mL, 100-mL multi-dose vial$14.10Chewy Price$13.39Autoship Price
- Dexamethasone (Generic) Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 0.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.16Chewy Price$0.15Autoship Price
- Vetsulin Insulin U-40 for Dogs & Cats, 10-mL$63.49Chewy Price
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 5-mg, 30 capsules$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Tylan Soluble Powder, 100-g$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 8-mg, 30 Chews$51.00Chewy Price$48.45Autoship Price
- Furosemide Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 100-mg, 45 Chews$64.20Chewy Price$60.99Autoship Price
- Silver Sulfadiazine 1% Cream, 1%, 400 gm jar$55.99Chewy Price
- Meloxicam Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 100-mg/mL, 30 mL$53.60Chewy Price$50.92Autoship Price
- Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-mg/mL, 30 mL$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Can't beat the price!
Same product you would pay much more for at your local pharmacy. Easy to do, and fast delivery! Thanks from a satisfied customer!
Eye drops for my cat
Drops work as prescribed. Experience with Chewy’s pharmacy service, A+.
Eye medication for Pannus
My dog likes getting her eye drops she will come to me and rub her eyes on my leg & sit in the mornings and evenings when its time for her meds. It helped clear her eyes from a deep fog to her being able to see clearly out of one and the other still has some fog, but she can see out of it now. This only took nine days. She has pannus.