Optimmune (0.2% Cyclosporine) Ophthalmic Ointment for Dogs, 3.5-g
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Optimmune is an eye ointment that contains cyclosporine. It is used for the management of chronic keratoconjunctivitis sicca (KCS or dry eye) and chronic superficial keratitis (CSK). This preservative-free ointment reduces the chances of chemical irritation and secondary infection, and can be stored for 24 months without refrigeration.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Neo-Poly-Dex (Generic) Ophthalmic Suspension, 5-mL$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Neo-Poly-Dex (Generic) Ophthalmic Ointment, 3.5-g$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Neo-Poly-Bac (Generic) Ophthalmic Ointment for Dogs & Cats, 3.5-g$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Vetsulin Insulin U-40 for Dogs & Cats, 10-mL$63.49Chewy Price
- Ofloxacin (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 0.3%, 10-mL$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Dorzolamide HCL (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 2%, 10-mL$20.49Chewy Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Ketorolac Tromethamine (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 0.5%, 10-mL bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
156 Customer Reviews
I prefer the liquid eye drops to the ointment because dosage is easier. I find I use too much of this. Sometimes, it’s all I can get because the liquid has to be compounded and isn’t always available.
Worth it! Difference is like night and day
Pricey but cleared up my dogs eye!! Mixed with GenTeal on the hour. My dog no longer has goopey eye (bulldog).
Ophthalmic ointment for dogs
My shih tzu has very dry eyes, this ointment not only helps to moisten the eyes bur it helps with the crusty build up around her eyes.
GET YOUR MONEY WORTH
I HAVE 3 FURIES USING THIS... AFTER A MONTH I WAS WASTING MORE THAN YOU KNOW... HERE THE CATCH.. I HAVE DRY EYE MYSELF AND STORE ALL MY MEDS IN THE REFER... ONCE I PLACE IT IN THE REFER... I WAS ABLE CXONTROL IT... I WENT FROM GETING ONE WEEK TO 3 WEEKS... BUT I STILL HAVE TO USE OTHER DROPS....
Optimune for dogs
Ointment in small tube and its very expensive. When start using it halfway collapsed and contents is only half of the tube. I suggest to have alternative that’s lease expensive or generic of this medication.
So great to have Chewy
Don't know what we would do without Chewy and their delivery support.
Works well, however, tube is half full and for it costs it would be nice if the tube was full and not like a bag of chips that is half full of chips with the rest of the contents being air....
Super fast and efficient would order again definitely my go to for supplies
Expensive, but works
Provided quick relief for dry eye, but I can’t afford to make this a lifelong solution. Looking for alternatives
Seems to help my 4 yr old Am cocker spaniel avoid eye infection. She has dry eye. Price has increased almost double since my last cocker needed....3 years ago. Very small tube so I find I have some difficulty administering. And at this price it drives me nuts that there is always some ointment left in tube: I can never manage to squeeze it all out! Since maintaining eyeballs is the function of Optitmmune this must all be tolerated....it DOES help eyes!!