Neo-Poly-Dex (Generic) Ophthalmic Suspension, 5-mL
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Neo-Poly-Dex is a multiple steroid eyedrop prescribed to help treat bacterial infections of the eyes and eyelids. Broad-spectrum action helps to treat different bacteria and it contains a corticosteroid that can help relieve related eye swelling and inflammation. Veterinarians use this medication to treat companion animals.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Also available in an [eye cream] (https://www.chewy.com/dp/173655).
Shop Veterinary Diet Food, Supplements, Dental Care & More
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Latanoprost Ophthalmic Solution 0.005%, 2.5-mL$9.95Chewy Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Dorzolamide HCL (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 2%, 10-mL$20.49Chewy Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Vetsulin Insulin U-40 for Dogs & Cats, 10-mL$63.49Chewy Price
- Neo-Poly-Dex (Generic) Ophthalmic Ointment, 3.5-g$14.94Chewy Price$14.19Autoship Price
- Neo-Poly-Bac (Generic) Ophthalmic Ointment for Dogs & Cats, 3.5-g$12.64Chewy Price$12.01Autoship Price
- Ketorolac Tromethamine (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 0.5%, 10-mL bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Heartgard Plus Chew for Dogs, up to 25 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Dorzolamide HCl / Timolol Maleate (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution, 10-mL$20.49Chewy Price$19.47Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Product is great, shipping was horrible
The product is great, customer service was outstanding, they called me when my vet did not respond to them in a timely manner so we get it worked out. the only issues i had is with shipping, and while this is not really Chewy's fault, people need to be aware if you need meds quickly. USPS sent my box to the wrong place and i had to wait an extra 5 days for it to come back, so my shipment took over a week to get to me instead of 3 days. However, I will still continue to order from Chewy as i feel they are great company.
My yorkie has severe dry eye symptoms in both his eyes this product helps with the irritation and redness. I ordered and was happy with the quick response. I will definitely start ordering this purchase from now on from Chewy.
Perfect eye drops for infected eyes
My dog suffers from KCS dry eye condition. She is on cyclosporine eyes drops. Her eyes are very prone to infections. I use as a additional remedy Neo-Poly-Dex and I see the difference.
drops for Watson eye
Drops similar to ointment did nothing for Watson eye. Drops much easier to use than ointment. Watson still has bump by eye. Chewy very helpful. Arrived quickly after vet released prescription.
Both my Cavaliers have used this on a regular basis to keep the dry eye at bay
Works well and less expensive
This eye drop medication works well when my goldens have eye drainage that looks infected (whitish-yellowish gunk). It is much less expensive at Chewy than at the vet office.
eye drops for dogs
I have used this before through my vet. This really helps with my dogs watery, itchy eyes.
Eyedrops for an eye problem having to do with allergies.
I like that the viscosity is thicker than the drops I was using before because it stays in her eye better.
Pleased with Rx product
I am very pleased with the product and most especially with the excellent customer service I always receive from Chewy! CHEWY IS THE BEST!!!
This medication is okay so far
I use this medication from my eye doctor I've only been using it for a few days so I can't give a complete review but from what I can see, it's doing its job but the only thing I can tell people is if you're going to take this medication take little tiny drops in your eyes do not put huge drops in your eyes only little tiny ones and start off slow even if your eye doctor tells you to take it three times a day take it once or twice a day start off slow make sure there's no burning or itching so far with me there's minor burning nothing to hurt me really the burning goes away in a few minutes because it's the medication is doing its job