Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Urine Removal Program with Aromatherapy, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cleans up urine odor and removes stains, regardless of age.
- Removing the urine odor and stain from any surface can be one of the most important pieces in getting a cat back into its litter box again.
- Enzyme-based formula developed to break down and eliminate urine.
- Improved, biodegradable formula for better cleaning and odor control.
- Long lasting bacterial/enzymatic action and fast acting rapid breakdown of urine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Miracle Cat Litter Box Scrubbing Wipes, 30 count$7.01Chewy Price$10.49List Price$6.66Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Double Duty Cat Litter Deodorizer, 30-oz, bundle of 2$8.98Chewy Price$8.53Autoship Price
- Stink Free Litter & Litter Box Spray Powder, 12-oz bottle$16.36Chewy Price$15.54Autoship Price
- BoxiePro Litter Extender Probiotic Odor Encapsulator Spray, 24-oz bottle$16.49Chewy Price$20.99List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- DealArm & Hammer Litter Max Dog & Cat Odor Eliminator, 15-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Tough Stuff Cat Litter Additive & Odor Eliminator, 11-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Ion Fusion Professional ION Formula Acai Pomegranete Cat Urine & Odor Destroyer, 32-oz bottle & 32-oz refill$10.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Cat Litter Box Deodorizer, 32-oz bottle$13.79Chewy Price$14.49List Price$13.10Autoship Price
- Zero Odor Litter Spray, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price
- Thornell Cat Odor-Off Soaker Spray, 16-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price
- Thornell Cat Odor-Off Concentrate, 16-oz bottle$22.95Chewy Price
- Nature's Pure Edge Cat Litter Odor Control Deodorizer, 1-lb bottle$14.95Chewy Price$20.60List Price$14.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Usage||Fabric, Carpet, Bedding, Furniture/Upholstery||—||Carpet, Hard Surface, Fabric, Furniture/Upholstery||Fabric, Carpet||Carpet, Hard Surface, Fabric, Furniture/Upholstery|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
|Lifestage||Adult||Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Kitten||Adult, Kitten|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants...||—||Water, Surfactant, Isopropyl Alcohol...|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
For the last 5 months I have had issues with my cat peeing outside box, once I cleaned floors with this product(had to use twice) my cat Reggie started going back in his box. Highly recommended.
He not a BAD cat, really.
I'm annoyed our one of three cats feels the need to continually urinate around the house. We have used Jackson Galaxy's cleaning spray with some success, however I find this urine cleaning regimen with Dr. Elsey's to be an improvement to that, both with the wallet and the end results. No doubt, cat urine sucks and I will not allow my house to smell of cat urine. When I detect it, I tackle it right away and I follow the instructions in Dr. Elsey's booklet to the letter and it works. And sometimes the cat gets the urine on things that no product with work on. This solution is more labor intensive than the other products claim to be, however those do not have lasting results that prevent the cat from peeing on the area again. Dr. Elsey's booklet also says that steps may need to be repeated depending on how long it took the human to detect the 'hot spot'. The sooner you catch it, the fresher it is, the more likely one round of this will suit the situation, but if it's been there for several hours and combined with hot summer weather, you're looking at a two rounder. Don't cut corners with it, because I have done that too and it just ends up more work for me in the end. SO, give it a go if you're willing to put in the work. As with most stinky things in life there is almost never a quick fix. But there can be effective ones. Also, I am 'lazy' person by definition so if I can do it, you can too. Doesn't hurt to put Dr. Elsey's litter attractant in with your litter boxes too each time you scoop and each time you replace the litter altogether. We're more meticulous with our cat box maintenance than we really want to be, but it also prevents new inappropriate urination locations. Go figure, cat urine problems are multi-layered. The things we do for love.
Does not work
This product does not work at all. It is possibly the worst in the market.
Waste of money
This product was a great disappointment. I have hard wood floors and cats who don't always use their litter box. I used this product, as directed, but found the urine smell to be as strong as it was prior to my using it. When the urine smell wasn't eliminated, I poured the cleaner, undiluted, on the same area of the floor; the smell remained.
I am not sure if this product serves as any deterant for marking urination, but it smells better/more natural, than a lot of the other stuff out there. I like the concept of DR. Elsey's products, so I hope they work. My kitties are particularly hard cases. I have not tried marking the usual marking spots with pheromones yet. That may be the essential key needed to stop the behavior. Meanwhile, Chewy offers the best price for this product, which does remove the cat smell to a human noes.
Works like a charm
Dr. Elsey's cat urine removal program is actually pretty good. I didn't have high hopes for it, but it seems to have neutralized the corner of the room that my cat likes to take potty breaks in. That area of the room has laminate flooring and base moulding that would become soaked in urine if her litterbox was not kept sparkling clean at all times. Along with litter box maintenance, this solution seemed to get to small areas that needed to be neutralized.
I have 7 cats in a 4,400 sq. ft. house. I was mortified that someone had sprayed in my master bathroom and I have company coming over for the holidays. I never want people walking in my house saying "it smells like cats". I used this product and cleaned my whole bathroom with it as I didn't know the exact spot. I am impressed. My bathroom smells MARVELOUS again!!!
Didn't really work
I haven't really noticed a difference when I used it. The smell is still there. I'm not really impressed with this product compared to others I've used before.
My kitty had an accident when he didn't have access to his litter box and this cleaning solution took care of the smell. The solution even smells great! A little bit goes a long way
What an amazing litter!
I have a 9 year old feral rescue kitty who likes to urinate in crazy places, such as between the cushions on the sofa, in the indentations for the gas on tbe stove, in the crack of the hatchback of my prius, etc. etc. The morning after I set out Dr. Elseys attract cat litter, she was resting in the litter box and later urinating in it. The other kitties like it too. Here's believing I will be getting rid of the puppy pads around the house soon. Thank you!!!