Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Lamb Meal with Vegetables & Herbs Dry Dog Food
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Free-range, grass-fed New Zealand lamb recipe
- Balanced ratio of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for a vibrant coat
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables support immune system health
- Probiotics assist in nutrient absorption and digestion
- Glucosamine and green-lipped sea mussels support joint health
Never Run Out of Food Again!
|Breed Size||Bag Size||Estimated Autoship Schedule|
|Small Breed (10 -25 lbs)||4 lbs||2 - 3 weeks|
|Medium Breed (26 - 55 lbs)||15 lbs||4 - 5 weeks|
|Large Breed (56 - 99 lbs)||30 lbs||5 - 6 weeks|
- Please note this is an estimate. See Feeding Instructions tab for more information.
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
How long has Dr. Gary been making this food; not to be confused with years in practice :)
Answer by • Jan 10, 2019
This food has been manufactured since 1994.
Is this food slow cooked?
Answer by • Feb 01, 2022
This food is slow cooked.
Is this grain free?
Answer by • Mar 15, 2021
This variety contains grain. For a complete list of ingredients, click on the 'Nutritional Info' tab, next to the 'Description' tab, just under the product photos.
I have 4 lb dogs. What is the size of the kibble?
Answer by • Nov 12, 2020
Dr. Gary's use small kibbles in all of their formulas. Small kibbles are much easier to digest than large kibbles as they have more surface area in relation to weight. In addition, the small kibble allows for the formation of a tighter mass of food, which may help reduce air pockets in the stomach.
ReviewsWrite a Review