E3 Medicated Wound Cream, 6-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Medicated wound cream protects wounds from bugs and insects.
- Seals the wound and promotes healing.
- Ideal for scratches, cuts and scrapes.
- Can be applied directly to the wound.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EQyss Grooming Products Micro-Tek Soothing Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Silver Honey Rapid Wound Repair Antimicrobial Horse Spray Gel, 8-oz bottle$22.67Chewy Price$26.69List Price
- Nu-Stock Pierce's All Purpose Horse Ointment, 12-oz bottle$14.24Chewy Price$14.80List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- KOPERTOX Water-Resistant Horse Thrush Treatment, 16-oz bottle$27.17Chewy Price$25.81Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Mobility Hoof Care Horse Treatment, 8-oz bottle$17.09Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Martin's Permethrin 13.3% Multi-Purpose Horse Insecticide, 32-oz bottle$25.26Chewy Price$24.00Autoship Price
- Martin's Permethrin 13.3% Concentrate Multi-Purpose Farm Animal Insecticide, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$14.58List Price
- FlexTran Animal Care Ring Out Ringworm & Fungus Control Horse Skin Care Concentrate, 4-oz bottle$20.61Chewy Price$21.95List Price$19.58Autoship Price
- Finish Line Fluid Action Hyaluronic Acid Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 2.4-lb tub$75.95Chewy Price$105.29List Price$72.15Autoship Price
- DealEquithrive Vitamin E Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb tub$146.16Chewy Price$138.85Autoship Price
- DealAbsorbine Veterinary Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Gel, 12-oz$13.99Chewy Price$19.29List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- 3M Veterinary Elastic Dog, Cat & Horse Adhesive Tape, 6 count, 3-in$43.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Health Feature||—||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Skin & Coat Health||First Aid||First Aid, Hoof Care||First Aid, Hoof Care|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Linseed Oil, Crude Menhaden Fish Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Balsam Of Fir||Active: Flowers of Sulfur 2.2% Inactive: Petrolatum, Kaolin, Mineral Oil...||Raw Linseed Oil, Spirits Of Turpentine, Pure Menhadin Oil...|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Best cream for wound care, galls, treating scratches fungal Infections. It stays in place and provides a nice healing barrier.
I think the title explains this medication cream. This is the BEST medicated cream I have ever used. About a year ago I had a little calf that had a sore on his nose from his halter rubbing him. I ran across this cream and thought what the heck do I have to loose, let's try it. And within 3 day I seen he was healing. Within 1 weeks the sore was completely healed. Fast forward to exactly 1 month ago today. I had a heifer (first time momma cow) give birth and it went terribly wrong. The calf had to be pulled and my cow momma tore from one hole to the other. (Pictures are way to graphic) Anyways, I have been using this on her everyday 3 times a day for a month and she has healed nicely. Almost to the point that she has closed completely up but She will still require reconstructive surgery because the tare was so bad. And trust me, ill be using this cream on her after surgery. Doctors said surgery in 6 months but because we have been using this cream to help her heal inside and out, she will have surgery in 3 months. Her doctor's were even surprised that a cream like this has helped her so much. I keep tubs of this on hand always now. I have use it on my horse's, dogs, cow's, ect.... I honestly can't tell you how much this cream has been a lifesaver for my animal's. And the best part is you don't need a prescription for it.