Earth Rated Dog Poop Bags, Thick Grab & Go Single Roll, Lavender Scented
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These extra-large sturdy bags come ready to (un)roll, making backyard pickups a breeze!
- The tissue-style dispensing lets you easily grab a bag anytime.
- Leak-proof bags ensure the contents stay secure in the bag and off your hands!
- Earth Rated has been giving back since 2009 and you can feel good knowing that your purchase helps support animal shelters, rescues and non-profit organizations.
- These official Earth Rated poop bags are easy to tear off the roll and measure 8”x13”.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PET N PET Compostable Dog Poop Bags, 240 count$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Frisco Pantry Pack Dog Poop Bag, 300 count, Scented$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Frisco Refill Dog Poop Bags, Unscented, 270 count$10.39Chewy Price$9.87Autoship Price
- Earth Rated Dog Poop Bags, Refill Rolls, Lavender Scented, 270 Count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- The Original Poop Bags Compostable Rolls, 60 count$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- PET N PET Dog Poop Bags, 1080 count, Green$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Unscented Poop Bags & Dispensers, 750 count$24.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Unscented Easy-Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, 300 count$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Doggy Do Good Certified Compostable Premium Dog & Cat Waste Bags + Dispenser, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- beyondGREEN Plant-Based Multi-Purpose Waste Bags, 100 count$23.99Chewy Price$29.49List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Pantry Pack Poop Bags, Unscented, 500 count$18.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Neater Pets Neater Bags Easy-Tie Tissue-Like Dispensing Pet Waste Refill Bags, 90 count$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||—||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
583 Customer Reviews
I have two 80lb+ gsd/husky mixes so their poops aren't small. these bags can hold A LOT. by far the easiest bags to open. i like that they designed the bottom part a dark green so i know which end i can open instead of struggling to find the open end of the bag. i like that it comes on one big roll instead of small ones because a small roll only lasts me a couple of days or i end up losing the rolls. with the big roll i just leave it by the door and take a couple of bags when i go outside. i never lose it. i also love that it's lavender scented because it helps mask the smell of the poop. i highly recommend these bags!! super amazing! HEADS UP: The caption of the product says 600 bags but the box only contains 300.
I like them very much. My only complaint is sometimes I can't find the end of the roll. I may just take them out of the box. A mild inconvenience only because my dog is standing there looking at me like Really. LOL
Misleading name - not biodegradable!
I didn't read the fine print when I bought these and was disappointed to find that these are thick plastic bags - clearly not biodegradable. My hound is a distracted multi-poop dog and I got through several bags a day. I hate to think that I am contributing to so much plastic waste with these bags. Will recycle and replace with a compostable alternative.
These have all the disadvantages of the standard perforated roll, but packaged in a bulky box and sold for a higher price than rolls with the plastic clip-on dispenser. The picture makes it look as if these dispense like tissues so I was willing to pay more for the convenience. But no, that isn't the case at all. It is literally just a perforated string of bags in a non-handy cardboard box.
My husband and I cannot get these darn bags to open! We are in NJ and cannot use plastic bags anymore and it is so frustrating as I wanted to use these and now cannot open. Do not waste your time!
not good for kitty litter
I bought these for scooping daily kitty litter into the bags but the opening not wide enough for the scoop. so I’m using them for compost kitchen waste instead. They would be perfect for what they are intended for—which is inserting your hand to pick up dog waste. Alas I don’t have a dog, just 2 crazy kittens.
Better than the roll
I did not think I was going to like this way of dispensing the bags but after using it I like it better
Very Small Dog Poop Bags
My hand can hardly fit inside the poop bags. This item is for the size of a child's hand. I won't purchase them again.
Love the pop up box
I'm on my third box of these bags. We have one in the RV and it fits perfectly near the door so you can always grab one on your way out the door. Perfect for our needs.
Best bags ever
I have used these bags for years. Quality is great, very strong and perfect for the big dogs. I wouldn't buy any other!