Ethical Pet A-Door-Able Bouncing Bird with Feather Tail Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Elastic cord can hang from any size door frame, so your cat enjoys hours of play.
- The cord can be easily adjusted to the purr-fect height for your cat companion.
- The plush bird is designed with soft feathers for a texture your kitty won't be able to resist.
- Contains catnip and a rattle that will encourage your feline friend to keep playing with every swat.
- Designed with a plastic hanger and a breakaway safety clip to keep your pal safe while she plays.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Teaser Stellar Cat Toy$7.27Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Heart Mice Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 4 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Pet Zone Fly By Replacement Butterfly Cat Toy$3.82Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 4-Piece Bundle Interactive Swimming Fish + Feather Wand Cat Toy$19.40Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- SmartyKat Window Wobbler 2 in 1 Suction Cup Window & Floor Cat Toy, Turquoise, Medium$2.99Chewy Price$4.54List Price
- Jackson Galaxy Ground Wand Teaser with Compressed Catnip Cat Toy$11.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Pet Zone Caged Canary Interactive Cat Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Cat Prancer Fleece Frenzy Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.29Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Chit Chatter Touch-Activated Cat Toy$4.99Chewy Price$8.53List Price
- Pet Zone Ball of Furry Fury Cat Toy with Catnip$9.89Chewy Price$9.40Autoship Price
- PetSafe Dancing Dot Laser Cat Toy$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Catnip||Bouncy||Catnip||Exercise|
|Toy Type||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers||Teasers & Wands, Plush Toys, Chasers||Chasers|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
154 Customer Reviews
My cat LOVES to play. Especially with wand toys. She asks for play all hours of the day, even dragging her favorite wand around to beg at us with it. We play really hard at least once a day for a good while, but I can't make entertaining my cat a full time job. This is the first and only toy she will entertain herself with for extended amounts of time. She pulls back on it as hard as she can and sends it flying while she chases. Over and over and over. She did manage to break it eventually, but honestly it lasted a long time for how rough she is with it. Well worth it to be replaced every few months! Only disadvantage is she does make a lot of noise thunking it against the door, so if this would bother you I would recommend a door away from where you sleep.
Good idea but not great execution
The item I recieved is lower quality than what I expected. The elastic cord was shredded when I opened it, and the bird came off the cord on the first hit. All that said, I tied the bird onto the string and my cat still loves it so it accomplishes its purpose. Just seems like something I could have made better myself!
Broke too soon.
I received this in the mail and hung it up immediately. My cat loved it. The string snapped the first night and it looks like it's weak in 2 more areas. I might have to get a stronger cord and redo this since it's a great idea and he loved it.
Great attention getter
I had one of these years ago and now that I have new cats I wanted to try with them. Both the cat and the kitten love to try and catch it. Kitten gets upset cause its pretty high up but grabs it once in a while, I am sure as she gets older she will play with it more
My kitten LOVES this thing!
One of my younger cats does epic battle with this thing for hours each day. He will leave his food dish the moment it’s put up on the door. He leaps, jumps, and pounces like a lunatic, growling whenever he gets the bird in his teeth. It’s been three months, and I see no signs of him losing interest.
Kitty playtime must
Both cats love this toy. They will play with it off and on all day. Make sure to leave up only when you are around because my male cat has got the string wrapped around the door several times. The device that keeps the toy attached to the frame works well and doesn’t come undone. The product is 4 stars because the feathers were pulled off immediately within the first ten minutes and the eyes popped off as well (glued on). Also, I had to sew back up the bird’s belly because the stitching came undone. However, with all that it doesn’t matter.
This was exactly as advertised. I though, what a great idea. I have 3 cats, one will love it. But nope, they hate it. No cat nop, no noise bird sound. My cats turn their nose up at it. My 6 year old plays with it more than they do. No fault of the company. My cats are just jerks.
Main Coon cat loves this toy
My big boy, Bagheera, loves playing with all these types of hanging toys and he took to this one immediately!
Birds for the win
I really love this but unfortunately within 24 hours they had broken it. The string that is attached is not connected or is may be too thin and my cats were able to pull it off. So although it lasted for 24 hours and was a ton of fun I wish it was more durable.
Great doorframe toy
Perfect doorframe toy, hangs at a good height to encourage my cats to jump and catch it. Definitely has increased their activity levels.