Ethical Pet Moppet Monkey Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
About This Item
- Soft, plush dog toy
- Great for interactive play
- Rope is knotted at ends for extra durability
- The rope limbs are extra tough! It is a great toy for tuggin' and tossin' fun
- Squeaker inside
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
- Hotel Doggy T-BONE Dog Toy, Multi Color$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$8.65Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Rose Bouquet Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.97Chewy Price
- Frisco Box of Chocolates Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.98Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Zoo Tiger Plush Dog Toy, Jr$23.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Flat Teal & Gray Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$8.17Chewy Price
- HuggleHounds Huggle Mutts LuLu the Mutt Tough Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Small$16.77Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- HuggleHounds Huggle Mutts Bruiser the Mutt Tough Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Large$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Hipster Chicks Plush with Rope Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- Booda 2 Knot Rope Bones for Dogs, Large$4.99Chewy Price
- Lumabone Bulkster Beef Flavor Dog Toy, Small$6.27Chewy Price$8.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky, Outdoor, Crinkle, Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rope, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||All Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
As cute as he is Unfortunately this monkey did not make it more than 5 mins with dog and a play date
I don't recommend.
Despite this toy being rated for pup's who are heavy chewers it didn't last long at all. Very quickly our dog started to remove stuffing. It was re-sewed repeatedly and now we are left with two ropes.
We loved this but...
This is a nice little toy IF you don't have a severe chewer. My little Boston Terrier chewed the ears off and ate them. Aside from that, it's a nice little plushie with great tuggable arms and legs. If your dog doesn't eat through everything, they'll love this!
Puppy's best friend
Ok, so it is a cheap toy and not made for its plush body to be aggressively chewed on, but my Saint puppy LOVES this monkey. I picked her up and had a 6 hour ride home, stopped at the store and bought her this. After a week she unknotted the tail so I cut it off. The legs are all intact. The body has some holes and stuffing is coming out. When she has a treat, she lays it on the monkey's head repeatedly until it's gone. I just ordered 3 more from Chewy because she loves it so much and sadly, it's time for the original to be thrown out. She has tons of toys, but this is her go to. And for $7.00 I honestly don't expect them to hold up long
Poorly made. My dog and I played for 15 seconds and it ripped apart. Very poorly made. The ropes ripped out with very slight tugging from my dog.
Did not last 1 day!
This is not for adult large breed! My Golden Retriever tore it into pieces the first morning she played with. It was not from boredom, she has plenty of exercise...
Didnt last 5 minutes
Don't get me wrong, my great dane loved this toy through all of its short life. I didn't even finish unpacking my chewy order before it was in pieces.. literally within 5 minutes.
Flimsy but popular
My puppy LOVES this monkey, but we've been through 2 of them in less than 5 months because the ropes come off and the monkey body comes apart at the seams. I wish it was made better.
Very disappointed with this product. It started to rip at the seams less than a week after it arrived. The rope arms & legs are fine but the body was flimsy. And my dog is a very small dog, less than 8lbs, and this toy couldn’t hold up.
Falls apart easily
This only lasted a wk. The knots are not tight and come undone and the rope unravels.