Evanger's Super Premium Quail Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chicken-free recipe is made with quail for a hypoallergenic option for sensitive stomachs.
- Fortified with chelated minerals for optimal absorption and complete and balanced nutrition.
- Cans are packed with raw ingredients and then cooked entirely inside the sealed can to lock in nutrients and flavor.
- No soy, corn, wheat or by-products or harmful additives or preservatives.
- GMO-free, gluten-free recipe is made in the USA by the family-owned company. Never frozen!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Freely Turkey Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, 12 count$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Salmon Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$61.08Chewy Price$58.03Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Duck Pate Cat Food, 6.4-oz, case of 24$88.56Chewy Price$84.13Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe Morsels in Gravy Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$45.12Chewy Price$52.56List Price$42.86Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Cat’s Meow 95% Chicken, Chicken Liver & Turkey Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Lamb Laugh Out Loud Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Cat’s Meow 95% Beef & Beef Liver Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Cat to The Future with Chicken & Salmon Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Tropical Blendz with Salmon & Coconut Oil Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$17.88Chewy Price$20.28List Price$16.99Autoship Price
- Halo Lamb Stew Grain-Free Adult Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz case of 12$24.56Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.33Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Ciao Baby! Chicken & Shrimp Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz, pack of 12$16.53Chewy Price$19.08List Price$15.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Quail, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver...||Rabbit, Quail, Water Sufficient for Processing...||Quail, Quail Broth, Liver...||Duck, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Poultry Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Quail, Poultry||Rabbit, Meat||Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||High-Protein, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Not As Expected
I was excited to have my cat try this food, it's so hard to find limited ingredient food that she doesnt have an adverse reaction to, and that she will actually eat. My cat did eat this food, not all of it, but she did spend a good amount of time at the bowl when I put the food out for her. When I was cleaning up her bowl, I noticed that there were bits of white bone mixed in with the pate. I called Chewy to ask if there is supposed to be bone fragments in this food and was told no. I returned the food for a refund. I've heard mixed things about Evanger's and am not convinced this company makes a quality product.
Good for cat IBS
My IBS cat got a little bound eating a different brain of grain free quail which also had pumpkin, so adding this to the mixed helped.
best cat food we've bought
We were buying Castor & Pollux organic, and the cats were leaving half a bowl of food. Nothing left with this! The Go! lamb and wild boar was also a hit, but this is definitely our cats' favorite. All 3 of our cats absolutely love it, and, since Castor & Pollux price has gone up, this is actually cheaper. It is also the freshest food we've bought with an expiration date two years later than Castor & Pollux and a year later than Go!
I mostly like the food, but wish it didn’t have plant-based ingredients and I didn’t have to throw away half of the cans due to being severely dented (not taking any chances of my fours cats getting botulism). My cats are, as are many if not most, picky and some days they like it and other days they don’t, but I like having another small fowl option other than chicken (not that it’s small, but my cats don’t like turkey). That said, I do still recommend it bc it’s good if you can get your cat(s) to eat different types of appropriate proteins as to mimic how they would eat if they had to fend for themselves...small fowl and small rodents.
A positive surprise
I was a little uneasy about trying this at first. Usually I can tell by sight whether or not my little guy is going to approve of a new wet food or not and I couldn't find photos of it anywhere. Basically, it's a vibrant, fresh poultry hued paté (with visible flecks of carrot)- and the smell is actually reminiscent of a human quality stew. Even before plating it with his usual meal of kibble mixed in, I had a strong feeling he would be fairly enthusiastic. Then, sure enough... once the bowl was set on the floor he was hoovering up his food! Nearly inhaling it. It gives me an extra sense of satisfaction knowing that this is a sensible protein to include in his meat source rotation. Its species appropriate, not a common food allergen, it's tasty, and great quality to boot! Both of us are very happy about this.
when in stock _ THE BEST FOOD ever!
my cat never been so healthy and happy! thank you evangers for keeping it clean. love LOVE!
cats love it, quality ingredients
both cats (even the picky one!) love this food. and it's some of the higher-quality food out there at this price point. what a relief.
very healthy food but cats won't eat
my cats will not eat this. I know it's very healthy with the quail fruits & vegetables cooked in the can to retain nutrients but they don't like it at all it just sits in the bowl all day. so I'm donating the remainder of the cans to a lady who has at least 20 barn cats that have to survive on hunting mice.
My cat has IBD and this single protein food is great!
Formula may have changed
The first time I ordered this my cats loved it and were trying to eat it before I even had the can all the way open. Now they barely want to touch it. Lot #1419N21QU01. We shall see if they like the next case but they also have now turned their noses up at the Quail and Rabbit which they used to love as well. They will leave it until they are really hungry. I have a lot of waste as I throw it out if it has been sitting in the bowl for more than 2 hours. A shame because it's one of the better canned foods I have found nutrition and cost wise.