Evanger's Super Premium Rabbit & Quail Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chicken-free recipe is made with novel proteins for a hypoallergenic option, with added liver for palatability.
- No soy, corn, wheat or by-products or harmful additives or preservatives. Made with wholesome meat.
- Cans are packed with raw ingredients and then cooked entirely inside the sealed can to lock in nutrients and flavor.
- Fortified with chelated minerals for optimal absorption and complete and balanced nutrition.
- GMO-free, gluten-free recipe is made in the USA by the family-owned company. Never frozen!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Pate Real Turkey Recipe Natural Wet Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Salmon Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$42.96List Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$35.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Turkey Formula Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$31.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Chicken & Pumpkin Formula Shreds Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$62.98List Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Beef & Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat & Kitten Food, 5.5-oz,case of 24$52.56Chewy Price$49.93Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Five Oceans SeaBream & Tuna Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$17.52Chewy Price$16.64Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Lamb Burgini Lamb Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3.2-oz, case of 24$38.99Chewy Price$40.56List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Duck & Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat & Kitten Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.56Chewy Price$49.93Autoship Price
- Wellness Healthy Indulgence Shreds with Chicken & Turkey in Light Sauce Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- Primal Venison Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 5.5-oz bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.00List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Platefulls Chicken & Pumpkin Formula in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rabbit, Quail, Water Sufficient for Processing...||Duck, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver...||Quail, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver...||Boneless/Skinless Salmon, Water Sufficient For Processing, Potato...||Salmon, Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing...|
|Food Flavor||Rabbit, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Quail, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
If your cat like rabbit try this.
I have one cat that loves rabbit. Goes nuts for it. The other likes it and appreciates the added variety. I wasn’t sure about this one since they often don’t like quail/duck/game foul. I don’t know if they even noticed. They all but attack me for this one and it’s gone in seconds. From my picky little fur babies that’s as good as you’re going to get
Oh my! She LOVES it!
My Olivia loves rabbit kibble (Dr Elsey's clean protein rabbit recipe) so I decided to try this. She is an over groomer who may have allergies and since starting her on the rabbit she has done much better. I'll still supplement her food with the bff chicken, duck and turkey and the chicken and lamb, but I think this may be her main staple of wet food. Always willing to try other brands, though.
Wabbit and quaiw! Aww fow me!!
This food has caused a strong expectation from my cat for nothing else. She is energetic and healthy with a shiny coat. I can sleep at night knowing it is hypoallergenic with mostly good ingredients.
my cats love this food
Simón has become a bit picky about his food and has been turning his nose up at food he used to like. He is 15 and in early stage CKD. He comes running when I open this food. He even likes it better than the salmon I cook for him. It makes us both very happy
Great Food for our Maltese
Evanger’s is the first and only food we found for our little Maltese that eliminated the tear stains from under her eyes. Plus she loves it. Never a morsel left over. She seems healthier also. It’s not cheap, but for us it’s worth every penny.
Great For Allergies!
My cat used to throw up with every food I tried until we found out he is allergic to just about everything. After we got the all clear on allergy testing for this one, he’s done great! He LOVES this food.
Worked for 2 out 3 cats
I bought this for an cat allergic to chicken, but she turn up her nose. The other two dove into it. Please find an allergy free can food for cats like mine.
Cat begs all day for more
My cat has tried other rabbit, but this one he goes nuts for. I started feeding rabbit because of constipation issues and it has really helped my cat.
We Love This Food
I am amazed. I have three fussy fuzzies, but they dug right into this new food. I'm not a game enthusiast and was squeamish about feeding them birdies and bunnies, but ferrets are total carnivores and obviously appreciate this new dish. It was recommended to me by a knowledgeable friend, and I will pay it forward.
would not buy again
i thought i would try this flavor seeing that i use the turkey and squash organic. the cats love the turkey and squash. this flavor rabbit and quail is not organic, didn't realize till after i bought it. the cats eat it then throw it up. Not good! seeing its not organic, there something nasty in it that would make the cats throw up.