Exo Terra Clarity & Odor Control Moss Ball for Turtles
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps keep your tank’s water crystal clear by reducing organic matter buildup and also reduces odors.
- Helps condition the water while blending in with your tank's décor.
- A special absorption resin draws in and traps phosphate, nitrite and nitrate.
- Creats ideal conditions and better water quality.
- Treats 10–20 gallon terrariums and effective for up to 2 months.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- API Turtle Sludge Destroyer Aquarium Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$8.48Chewy Price$11.98List Price$8.06Autoship Price
- DealTetrafauna ReptoFilter Cartridges Replacements, 3 Count, Large, 125 GPH$6.37Chewy Price$10.29List Price$6.05Autoship Price
- DealTetrafauna ReptoFilter for Frogs, Newts & Turtles, Medium, 90 GPH$13.64Chewy Price$21.49List Price$12.96Autoship Price
- DealFluker's Super Scrub Reptile Cleaner, 16-oz bottle$10.55Chewy Price$15.21List Price
- Tetrafauna Viquarium Terrarium & Aquarium Filter, 20-55 gal$111.65Chewy Price$111.69List Price
- Exo Terra FX-200 Dual Carbon Pads Turtle Filter, 2 count$3.49Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Zilla Terrarium Bedding Substrate Cleaner Reptile Scoop, 12-in$4.80Chewy Price$8.49List Price
- Zilla Reptile Terrarium Filter Replacement Cartridges, 3 count, Large$5.10Chewy Price$13.99List Price$4.84Autoship Price
- Zilla Aquatic Reptile Water Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$2.87Chewy Price$9.99List Price$2.73Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Wipe Out Terrarium & Small Animal Cage Cleaner, 8.75-oz bottle$3.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price$3.41Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Reptisafe Reptile Water Conditioner, 8.75-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Combometer Digital Thermometer & Hygrometer$27.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Sodium Thiosulphate, Disodium Edta.||DI Water, Sodium Thiosulfsate, Sodium Carbonate...|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
97 Customer Reviews
This actually keeps the water more clear. I was having to change my 40 gallon tub for my turtle every week before getting this because of the nasty hue the water would take on. I bought one ball and put it in and it has been 2 weeks and the water is still crystal clear! Now there is still the larger particles (feces ect.) at the bottom, it does not clean the tank, but as far as clarity of the water A++
I was skeptical at first that it would do what was advertised. I was truly amazed at how fast and great they worked. My water went from cloudy to clear in two days. I will always have them in my fish tank. I just wished I would have found them sooner.
Don’t waste your money
I had high hopes. This doesn’t work even in the slightest. I almost feel like thank tank somehow stunk worse with it in there.
Does not work
This item not only does it not work but fell apart in the tank a week in when it's suppose to work for 2 months will be calling for a refund
Not real moss
Maybe I should have been aware but these are not live moss balls. They’re plastic balls filled with carbon that are wrapped in a green colored faux fur. They look unusual in my tank next to real moss plants. I keep a filter running so I’m not sure how well this helps with odor and clarity but my tank is clear and odorless! 2 stars for possible effectiveness but completely misleading product title (you literally cannot call this product “moss”).
Great little product
This unique little item traps all or at least most of the fishy smell in my turtle tank Ingenious little device
Seem to work well
I used to buy these for my 10 gallon aquarium from Chewy. They seem to help keep my aquarium water at a better quality. I was going to add them into my auto ship but I see that the price was jacked up almost double. I have been finding better prices at other stores and online for some of my aquarium and pet supplies. Chewy is starting to get greedy and jacking prices way up. It saddens me because I have been a customer for many years. Jack up prices and they loose customers and sales.
Furry Moss Ball
This is a plastic ball covered in green faux fur, with carbon inside. It is NOT a "moss ball" like it is called. It seems to work rather well though, and my turtles love to play with it.
Love it and so do my fish
I have a Pleco that enjoys resting on it and I like how it looks in my tank.
Seems To Be Working! *Turtle Tank*
I have seen a noticeable difference in the clearness of my tank after using this! I replace the moss ball every now and again and it seems to be working well for me.