Exo Terra Infrared Basking Reptile Spot LampBy Exo Terra
About This Item
- Heating is essential to your reptile's health and improper heating can lead to illness, stress and even death
- Increases the overall air temperature in the terrarium by emitting infrared heat waves from a red glass bulb with a special filament
- Gives off a reddish light that will not disrupt normal activities day or night, making it an ideal 24-hour heat source
- Provides heat, essential for activity and digestion
- Built-in reflector to direct heat
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
94 Customer Reviews
This light made it maybe a few weeks after I got it. I double checked to see if it was my lamp, it wasn’t.
Bulbs for feral cat houses
Wonderful product. Difficult to find item elsewhere at an affordable price, but chewy came thru.
Burnt really aaaa
Burned out in about 3 days, don’t know what else to say but very disappointed
Lightbulb did not last past night 5
This was delivered quickly, however, it did not last past night five.
I ordered one and it lasted 3 days before it burnt out. I contacted Chewy who handled it beautifully by sending me a replacement. The replacement ALSO BURNT OUT IN 3 DAYS!!! Luckily my babies did not die in the chill! Do not risk your animals by buying this bulb!!!
Not happy at all
I ordered a heating lightbulb for my bearded dragon I didn’t even have a 10 minutes and it blew on me and it busted
Chewy is reliable
Order came quick, Secure packing, and was accurate. The reptile lights are more cheaper on Chewy compared to stores in person.
Exactly what I needed.
Ordered from chewy, not only was it cheaper than the pet stores, it came packaged very well and quicker than I was expecting.
contact me please
Hi 2 of the bulb only worked one nigh the other 2 are fine can you contact me please...
Best place find stuff during covid always have stuff in stock