This explodes do not get if you don't want to be saving your pet from glass i
I had the bulb for less than a month and it already burnt out. Horrible product
This is the second bulb that exploded in my turtle tank. Glass everywhere. Smoked. Fire alarm went off. I had to drain the entire tank to get all of the glass up. I do not recommend anyone buy this product. Faulty!
The bulb exploded/shattered and thankfully the screen cover kept it from injuring our little beardie! Scared my son half to death and glass all over surrounding the vivarium! Could have been a bigger nightmare if the old screen (with larger gaps) had still been on.
This light made it maybe a few weeks after I got it. I double checked to see if it was my lamp, it wasn’t.
Wonderful product. Difficult to find item elsewhere at an affordable price, but chewy came thru.
Burned out in about 3 days, don’t know what else to say but very disappointed
This was delivered quickly, however, it did not last past night five.
I ordered one and it lasted 3 days before it burnt out. I contacted Chewy who handled it beautifully by sending me a replacement. The replacement ALSO BURNT OUT IN 3 DAYS!!! Luckily my babies did not die in the chill! Do not risk your animals by buying this bulb!!!
I ordered a heating lightbulb for my bearded dragon I didn’t even have a 10 minutes and it blew on me and it busted