Farnam Wound-Kote Horse Wound Spray keeps wounds from getting in the way. This quick-drying, deep-penetrating spray and gall lotion covers the injured spot and works as an antiseptic to help it heal. Effective against bacterial infections, this wound dressing is great for aiding the most common skin lesions and controlling secondary infections in horses, cattle and dogs. This blue lotion spray can be used on any surface wound, minor cut, skin abrasion, harness gall and saddles sore for complete protection of your four-legged friend. Plus, this dressing isn’t easily rubbed or washed off for optimal protection and care.
- Fights bacterial infections common in skin lesions, minor cuts, skin abrasions, harness galls and saddles sores.
- Works by coating the wound, disinfecting and aiding in early scab formation.
- Works quickly to decrease chance of infection and doesn’t rub or wash off.
- Comes in an easy-to-use aerosol can so you can just point and spray to provide health benefits.
- Great for horses, cattle and dogs so it’s perfect for multiple pet households.
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: Do not apply at all to cats. Note that the spray will stain clothing. For veterinary use only.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Keep out of the reach of children. Not for human use. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to large areas of the body. Extremely flammable. Vapors may cause flash fires. Contents under pressure. Vapor harmful. Irritates skin, eyes and respiratory tract.
See all items by Farnam