Feline Natural Chicken Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver...||Beef Heart, Hoki, Beef...||Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney...||Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Cassia Gum...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Lamb, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||—||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health...|
About This Item
- Made from free-range, grass-fed chicken that's sourced from only the finest in New Zealand.
- New Zealand green-lipped mussel is added to provide omega-3 fatty acids that support your feline's skin, coat and overall health.
- All-natural formula free from wheat, rice, soy or gluten, making it ideal for feline friends with food allergies.
- No artificial ingredients, additives, preservatives or gelling agents—the only thing added is natural, fresh New Zealand water.
- Nutritionally appropriate diet for all breeds and ages—from kittens to seniors, and during pregnancy and nursing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Feline Natural Chicken & Lamb Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$50.04Chewy Price$47.54Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Venison Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$59.28Chewy Price$56.32Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Savory Shreds Chicken & Chicken Liver Flavored Shredded Wet Cat Food, 5.2-oz can, case of 24$54.96Chewy Price$52.21Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Chicken Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.3-oz, case of 24$59.76Chewy Price$56.77Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Whitefish Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Gamebird Poultry Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$56.16Chewy Price$53.35Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Savory Shreds Chicken & Salmon Flavored Shredded Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 24$35.76Chewy Price$33.97Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Savory Shreds Chicken & Beef Flavored Shredded Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 24$35.76Chewy Price$33.97Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
approved by my kitten
This was my kittens first wet food and he likes it. He likes it even better with a freeze dried chicken topper. Cant wait to try other proteins
Easy transition to Feline Natural
Our cat is older and has thyroid disease, so she eats only chicken. When our cat food went on back order, we were desperate to switch her to a similar cat food. We were very surprised to see that our cat easily transitioned to Feline Natural. She loves it and we are very happy with it!
I got lucky this time, I found a pet store that actually had a product I was looking for. I bought 4 cans there was only 4 left. But I gave it to my Maxx & Gazou this morning. No hesitation they went for it. I will be ordering a case. It has plenty of juice, it’s in a solid block but I mush it up mixing it together. And doesn’t have a bad smell.
I added some baby food chicken and vegetables to it .Since My cats use to it from her other food ,then she started eating it .Food looks and smells great high quality food for sure .I will be feeding my Bella this from now on
Took a while to convince my cats but now they LOVE it!
I'm really, really careful of what I feed my cats so did extensive research before I chose Feline Natural. I also read about how to transition cats to a new food (there are a few different methods). What worked for me was purchasing the 3 oz cans and having them split it as a mid-day treat. At first neither one would even touch it. Then my older cat ate a little bit one day. I ended up having to put some treats on top of the food to get my younger cat to try it. After about a week they were licking their dishes clean and now they enthusiastically share a 6 oz can for breakfast each morning. They LOVE it now....even more than their previous food! After they fully transitioned to the Chicken one for breakfast I started offering them the Chicken and Venison one as a treat (same thing...older cat ate it first and had to put treats on my younger cats food) and it took about a week of doing that. Last night was the first night they share a 6 oz can of the Chicken and Venison for supper (again, they love it and eat it enthusiastically, even more than their old food!) So happy my cats are enjoying this food since it's such a great, healthy brand!
I had high hopes.
It was recommend in ratings but my cats only lapped up the juice and refused to eat the solids. I tried several times even mixing it together.
Cat would not get near it
I bought this flavor because it's chicken and my cat eats anything chicken, but this one she would not eat it at all. Maybe it was the texture because it is drier than the other Feline Natural flavors.
Not my cat's favorite
I think it is a good quality food, but my cat was not a huge fan of this specific flavor. She would eat it slowly and would usually leave some in the bowl which is unlike her as she is a bottomless pit and not picky! It was drier and spongier then the Feline Natural chicken and venison, which my cat normally gets. I think some cats will love this food and not care about the texture, and I appreciate that the ingredients are high quality, but I will probably stick to the chicken and venison for now.
For the Fussy Grain Free Cat
I have a fussy Chubb's who wouldn't eat anything grain-free and he loves this. Wish it had a resealable can, but the quality is there and is worth the expense.
my 9 year old cat likes this food more than the ziwipeak chicken wet food that he had been eating, im glad this doesn't have chickpeas. I add a little water to this like I do most wet foods, my cat seems to like the texture more and it adds additional hydration. Feline natural says that when they tested the fish oil in this recipe the mercury level was so low it was undetectable, so I feel comfortable feeding this ongoing.