Frisco Cooling Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cooling fabric helps reduce body temperature so your dog can feel comfy while they rest.
- Orthopedic foam provides extra support as your dog drifts off to dreamland.
- Nonskid bottom helps prevent mat from sliding around.
- Removable cover is machine washable.
- Available in multiple sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Pet Supplies Heavy Duty Dog Crate Mat, Brown Linen, X-Large$32.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Bolster Dog Crate Pad, Natural, X-Large$30.78Chewy Price$86.99List Price
- Frisco Durable Crate Mat, Black, 54-in$65.16Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Smoky Gray, 36-in$25.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 48-In$33.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- DealFrisco Comfortable Fleece Tri-fold Arrow Print Dog Crate Mat, 36-in$18.98Chewy Price
- MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Gray, Medium$29.11Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Plush Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 48-in$28.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Micro Terry Dog Crate Mat, Taupe, 54-in$36.41Chewy Price
- Drymate Brown Stripe Tan Paw Dog Crate Mat, Medium$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Tufted Quilted Dog Mat, Burgundy, 36 x 23-in$28.14Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
77 Customer Reviews
Great for the price
Bed was great for the price, however the cover seemed to snag quickly leading to my pup pulling in the snags and chewing the fabric. Needless to say it made it a whole 48 hours after purchase. Might be better fitting for an adult dog! Otherwise, produce was great for the price. Just wish it had a stronger outer fabric!
It's comfy but after long struggle to get cover off and back on for washing, many of the rubber nipples have been ripped off. Needs a zipper not just on one end but around and up one side. Or maybe just snaps instead of inadequate zipper.
Would not recommend
I bought this for my puppy to use in her play pen while in my office during the work day. Unfortunately, she had an accident on the first day, and despite the cover being machine washable, the urine soaked through to the egg crate foam and the product was ruined in one day. I would not recommend this product, particularly, for younger pups that aren't quite house broken.
The bed is great and my dog loves it. However it got snagged almost as soon as I put it out. The top of the bed now has several snags but my dog still loves it.
Not great for bigger dogs
This is not ideal for big dogs. Foam is not firm enough to keep it's shape when a big dog gets on it and the dog is basically still laying on the ground. Would not call this orthopedic. This could still be ok for smaller dogs under 30 lbs perhaps.
orthopedic dog crate mat
i like this product alot, however my dog doesn't. she doesn't like change and this mat is of a gray cooling material. her old mat had a lighter color lambs wool type covering. i'm inching her closer to acceptance.
Very poor quality
This is not an orthopedic mat in any way. It is very thin and poor quality. I returned it immediately.
Great product for a great price. My dog loves it. Not too thick but adds enough support.
Quality isn't too good
The mat fits my puppy's crate perfectly but the light grey fabric on the top is very thin so if your dog likes to scratch or dig in his bed, this is not the right one to get. Within two uses the fabric on the top is starting to give since my dog likes to dig a bit before settling into bed. The padding inside is also egg crate which might be another reason why my puppy keeps digging as he doesn't do that with his other mats.
Not worth the price
I loved this when I had initially purchased it, but after just a few short months of use, it has started sagging in the center, which is such a disappointment given how much I spent on it.