Frisco Halloween Monsters Under the Bed Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy
About This Item
- Plush puzzle toy comes with a bed base and three plush monster toys.
- Each plush monster has a squeaker inside to get your dog excited and help your dog find them inside the base.
- Designed for games of hide-and-seek—just hide the toys and watch your dog hunt for them.
- Provides hours of mental stimulation and interactive activity to keep them occupied.
- Brings the spirit of the spooky season to your medium or large dog’s Halloween toy collection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Eyeball Ice Cream Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.73Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Cupcakes Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$7.71Chewy Price$12.98List Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Haunted Friends Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$8.78Chewy Price$13.53List Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Fiesta Ghost & Taco Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$10.90Chewy Price
- DealMarvel 's Halloween Hulk Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$14.83Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Haunted Friends Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$11.68Chewy Price
- Frisco Zoomies & Chill 2-in-1 Milk & Cookie Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.91Chewy Price$8.79List Price
- Frisco Halloween Sugar Skulls Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$8.78Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- DealPixar Halloween Alien Jack-o-Lantern Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$15.80Chewy Price$16.98List Price
- DealDisney Halloween Minnie Mouse Witch Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$19.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Well made, but holes are tight, fun
I have a few of these plush squeaky toy puzzles and my dog loves them. This monster one is well made, and the little monsters are fun, but the bed sort of flattens out and is pretty stiff so it’s difficult to get the monsters out, and often my dog won’t know they are even in there. I prefer the garbage can with raccoons or the tree stump with squirrels.
Golden Doodle loved it
My golden doodle pup loved these toys. They were the right size that she could squeak them easily. Unfortunately she’s already busted the squeaker in one of them and we’ve had them a little over 2 weeks. But she is an aggressive chewer/squeaker
My dog loves this toy. He has fun finding the squeaky toys and pulling them out . Then he loves to paw at the bed and throw it around the room.
My pup loves this
I bought this based on it having a lot of positive reviews. When it arrived, I didn't think it was anything too special. But it turns out my puppy (5 months) LOVES this toy! She carries it around and loves pulling out the monsters and whatever other toys I put in there. It's a unique toy and a lot of fun for her. She likes it so much she even takes it to bed with her at night.
tough to get out
these might be better suited to a bigger dog. My 40 lb dog didnt like them, they were too big and very difficult to get out of the bed.
Maggie loves it
Two month old puppy loves this toy. She learned pretty easy how to get the monsters out and also uses it as a pillow for naps.
Puppy is obsessed
My Boston pup loves this toy! It seems to be fairly durable for the price, is holding up well. I must add that Phoebe takes care of her toys so I can't say how it would hold up to a chewer. I add additional small toys along with kibble and trainers to prolong the search.
I came online JUST to write this review...
I got this on a whim in another order, *after* Halloween, because it was so stinkin' cute. I have a 6 month old mini-Aussie, so this toy would seem a bit big for her, but she adores it. Besides the 3 monsters, I stuff it completely full of a bunch of her other small toys, and 2-3 crumbled treats. ("Rescue Mr. Sheep!") Sometimes she goes all the way through it, and it takes a little while! And other times it's in fits and starts, but she always goes back and finishes. She often brings the bed or a monster to me to get it topped off...and it's very quick to load, even with all the extra stuff I add to it. She has 3 Nina Ottosson puzzles that she likes a lot, but right now, this is her favorite. Highly recommended.
My Chihuahua loves the "hide and seek" toys best. The "monsters" are just the right size for her to squeak all day....and night. I was concerned about her eating the small bits on the monsters, but she uses them to shake the monsters...and throw them across the room. I would have liked the bed to have more structure, but my fur baby doesn't care.
This has been one of the best toys for our 5 Mo lab that he has not gotten board with yet! And you can stuff treats or kibble inside to keep him interested even longer!