Frisco Plush Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cozy plush sleeping surface that’s extremely cozy and soft, giving your pet the ultimate slumber spot at any time of day.
- Modern, simple design with slanted side bolsters with textured fabric to complement the décor of any home.
- Super-snug, sofa-shaped pet bed is large enough for giant breeds that need all that space or for smaller pups who love some extra room.
- The fluffy, shredded memory foam filling provides orthopedic support, and the bolster edges make the perfect headrest for your pet.
- Removable cover is machine washable for easy cleaning and care, even if your pet climbs on with dirty paws or wet fur.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Stone Gray, Jumbo$89.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Driftwood Brown, Large$46.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, X-Large$64.99Chewy Price
- Beautyrest Supreme Comfort Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, X-Large$119.99Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- Serta Quilted Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$78.00Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Dark Gray, Jumbo$74.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Silver Gray, Jumbo$79.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, X-Large$61.98Chewy Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Convolute Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover & Liner, Espresso, Large$47.37Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Memory Foam Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Granite Gray, Large$72.99Chewy Price$87.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Removable Cover, Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
901 Customer Reviews
Lost its shape almost immediately
The photo tells the tale, but this bed almost immediately began to get weird — lumpy and, more irritatingly, the back of the sofa began to collapse. We bought the bed to be bigger than needed: our dog is 25 pounds and we ordered a large so she could sprawl out on her back the way she likes to sleep. Size was fine. She’s not rough on her bed and only uses it to sleep… so no jumping or playing on it to add to wear and tear. But it’s only been 18 months since we bought it and we’re already replacing it. Wasted $50. Boo.
Not Durable Enough
A handsome bed which was a big hit and well-priced. Good size for our Britney and he settled in quickly. Sadly, a couple weeks later the inner mattress lining began to deteriorate and the fleece cover showed wear. A crib mattress pad held the inner mattress together for awhile. At least another 7 months when the fleece cover and mattress lining completely fell apart. So disappointing and shopping for a replacement.
Good luck washing the inserts if your dog pees on it
Yes, it's a big beautiful comfy dog bed that will make your pet feel like it's sleeping on a cloud. But if your pup pees on this thing, forget it -- it will seep right through the inserts which, SURPRISE, are filled with this shredded-in-a-million-pieces memory foam that you absolutely cannot put in the washer or dryer. And those little pieces are impossible to get completely dry, even after days sitting out in the sun. You have to literally remove the thousands of memory foam shreds in a tub or something so they can spread out and dry -- a nightmare. And ordering a replacement inserts is apparently not an option. And cmon, it's a dog bed; shouldn't dog accidents have been a consideration when designing this thing? I totally regret this purchase.
Great Bed at a Great Price
We wanted to move the big crate out of our living room and give our two year old pup a little more freedom. the bed is really well constructed and cushy. He took to it immediately and sleeps all night. I highly recommend it!
My dog loves his bed, and he sleeps on it every night without getting up. It has plenty of cushion, and it's a well made bed. The cover is easy to remove and wash, and I really like the bed. More important, my dog likes it. Apparently it's very comfortable, or he would lay on the couch. I give this bed a high recommendation!
soft and easy to put in the corner of the room. My dog loves it and is not used to sleeping in her own spot
We decided to get our Penny an orthopedic that was a bit larger than she has had before. She seems to enjoy it! Penny is about 12 years old.
Andy’s new favorite spot!
This bed is just what my dog needed. He recently became paralyzed after a disc injury, and just needed a comfy place to sit and look out the patio doors. This bed is really cushy and supports his back. He loves it! And we love Chewy for their amazing, second to none customer service!
This isn’t the one
We bought the same brand with memory foam over a year ago and I was looking for something different. This one was a mistake. The bed is stuffed so full in the front the dog winds up pushed against the back. As it slowly flattens in the back, they wind up leaning against walls or other furniture to keep from falling off the back. As it flattens it’s getting wider and is taking up more space. It’s already too big (and our dog is a Great Dane). Go with the memory foam that keeps its shape for years. This one was a mistake.
My Boy is in heaven
I was initially hesitant buying this bed. However, my boy (who has every ailment under the sun, including severe arthritis) loves this bed. He’s a 70 pound senior lab and the bed is actually a smidge too big for him, but he loves stretching out every night. I’ve washed the cover already and it held up great! It even survived my other puppy trying to take a bite out of it and multiple cross country trips! Highly recommend.